White men in Chastity

Should the wife of white males keep their husbands in chastity?

• Yes all the time

Votes: 1,830 44.6%
  • Yes at wifes discression

Votes: 2,132 51.9%
  • No

Votes: 268 6.5%

• Total voters
I really should have left the key at the hotel. I think if I had, he would have reluctantly done it.

I think you're right. At least, it always works that way for my wife. I've had to take showers in fitness center locker rooms in my cage more than once. I've been given a massage for *******'s day and left in my cage (to this day I'm not sure if anything registered with my massage therapist when her elbow bumped the steel through the sheet, but I don't think she actually saw it). I once had to go through a metal detector in a government building and explain to the lady working there why it was going off, so she could bring a guy with a wand over and have him check me everywhere else. I've had to go into a side room and show my cage to airport security before. And it's almost certain someone is going to see my cage at some point if we go to a lifestyle event or hot springs or something. None of those were experiences I would have signed up for without a good nudge from my wife, but once you're in one of them, what are you going to do, run away?

Each instance started with my wife saying something like, "oh, I guess I forgot my key! Sorry babe. Guess you'll just have to see how it goes." Some (maybe even a majority) of the time I believe it was an honest oversight, but I'm quite sure she's done it intentionally many times. Chastity already makes a man feel submissive to his wife, but few things intensify that feeling quite like being told "no" when he insists he needs to be released, or being outed at her whim.

She has me in the nub now. She has mentioned a button cage or the flat style a few times.
But first I know she wants to upgrade my plug and get me my own harness so I don't have to keep borrowing hers when she lets me fuck her w a strapon. She found one cut out for a caged clitty so it fits a caged hubby better than a reg one for women.... And it has a backpart that holds in a plug and cant take it out. Shes been working on my boipussy with "the fat man" from doc johnson.
Looking at SquarePants toys plugs today
How is that flat one sanitary

I am a cruel and merciless cock tease to hubby. I'll give a little snapshot here. I dress like this when we go to sleep some evenings so I can play with his cage and get myself off. I will often stop him from watching, face the wall so he can't see but can hear.

I'll suck on his caged cock until he is bursting then I will stop. Let him cool off and do it again. Some of these below are a little older, will have to dig out a few more. I love dressing like a little whore for Michael so he can fuck me with his strapon. I let him out the tip of his cage inside me just two nights ago so he could get an idea of what my pussy feels like around his cock. He's not had sex with me for so long now that he cannot recall what pussy feels like. So damn hot, and after around 10 thrusts I stop him as he could get very close to climax at this stage unless I coat his dick with numbing cream.

I am lucky to have such a good little boy. He loves every minute of this.
J
Xoxoxoxox
You need to give my gf bitch lessons lol

I like the "at the wife's discretion" one. My hubby has worn one more than once. I remember asking him to wear it when we went to this nude beach. I got it on him, but he just could not do it once we got there. It was weird taking it off him in a parking lot......:ROFLMAO:

I really should have left the key at the hotel. I think if I had, he would have reluctantly done it.
This thread got the devious and devilish side of me going.

This morning, after Steve had showered, I asked him to lay on the bed. I was going to send him to work with a smile on his face. Of course, he laid right down. Little did he know..............

I give him a bj and do what every good wife does..........swallow. (yes, I really do believe in wifely duties)

Then, I take the cage out and say, "I want you to wear this for a while."

He has not been in chastity in a while and asks, "How long?"

I just shrugged my shoulders and started putting his parts through the ring. He was getting more and more nervous and uncomfortable. Finally, it was all together and the only thing left was the lock.

He tried to convince me this was not a great idea since he's been running with me. He thought it would be too heavy for the up and down of running.

I just gave him that "wife look" and said, "you will certainly be aware of who's in charge right now and might make you think twice about those unapproved bike purchases."

Finally, the lock was on...........So nice. I'm in that kind of mood right now.

He did txt me earlier from work asking again "how long." I just told him, "The way I feel right now it will be at least 4 weeks."

I wonder what his face is going to look like when he gets home later today.

My gf likes to be able to tease my and in nub not enough skin to do that lol
My wife loves to tease me thru them too. And you're nub doesn't allow that. So she loves this one for teasing me thru it and longer term. She likes the purple nub for playtime.... lock me up super tight and fuck me with her strapon. And had me wear it when we played with a bbc a while back. And she said she'd like put me in a little steel button cage for me to wear while I watch her take a nice bbc. Ended up off for a bit so they could compare and rub his big cock on my clitty.

Attachments

• 2fa0d3c2-8a1c-4fd1-94fd-073678eddfca (1).png
    2fa0d3c2-8a1c-4fd1-94fd-073678eddfca (1).png
    714.4 KB · Views: 112
My wife loves to tease me thru them too. And you're nub doesn't allow that. So she loves this one for teasing me thru it and longer term. She likes the purple nub for playtime.... lock me up super tight and fuck me with her strapon. And had me wear it when we played with a bbc a while back. And she said she'd like put me in a little steel button cage for me to wear while I watch her take a nice bbc. Ended up off for a bit so they could compare and rub his big cock on my clitty.
Lol I think I have the same one. Good for lots of exposure to tease. Plus she likes to put in her so I can see how wet she is when she comes on it. She's made me suck her strap on. Gets her very hot wearing it but never fucked me with it

Back