White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 343 25.3%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 249 18.4%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 120 8.9%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 595 43.9%
  • I never will

Votes: 48 3.5%

• Total voters
I took a look at the results up there, and found that the majority of white men who answered the question had been fucked by bbc at least once. I wonder if the question wasn't limited to black cock, what the percentage would have been.

Yes, I've had a Black Master breed me numerous times. The relentless preesure of his fat Black Cock on my prostate causes my tiny caged dick to ooze pre cum continuously, and once the initial pain of having my hole stretched and deeply pounded starts to subside, I will usually have 3 or 4 anal orgasms before he bust's his nut deep in my ass. I always remember to thank him
this is so hot lol

I started with white and did the switch
I think:
1) That the vast majority of those who have given themselves to black cock have known white cock too.
And,
2) that a good proportion of the white men who said "No I haven't" to black cock had already given themselves over to white cock.

My 1
I think:
1) That the vast majority of those who have given themselves to black cock have known white cock too.
And,
2) that a good proportion of the white men who said "No I haven't" to black cock had already given themselves over to white cock.
My 1st was black best friend, and a lot after that with him till others figured it out

Back