White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 343 25.3%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 248 18.3%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 120 8.9%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 595 43.9%
  • I never will

Votes: 48 3.5%

• Total voters
I have my sissy husband bread once a week by my black lover and his friends I control my sissy husband because he's addicted to crack and when he gets high he is very very feminine all my black daddies love to play with him and breed him the cutest thing is when two sissies are playing with each other I think that is so cute all white sissies husbands should be bred at least once a week it won't be long before all white sissies become slaves for their Black Masters to be used and abused cuz that's all they're good for is to be Sissy slaves for the black race

I have my sissy husband bread once a week by my black lover and his friends I control my sissy husband because he's addicted to crack and when he gets high he is very very feminine all my black daddies love to play with him and breed him the cutest thing is when two sissies are playing with each other I think that is so cute all white sissies husbands should be bred at least once a week it won't be long before all white sissies become slaves for their Black Masters to be used and abused cuz that's all they're good for is to be Sissy slaves for the black race
I didn't turn into a sissy or become anyone's slave. I just knew a great fuck and took it

What in the crystal prohibited chemical does this even mean???
White MEN have you been bred by a black MAN???
You do realise men can’t get bred don’t you
Men Only have xy chromosomes
😂😂😂

im sure you understand that not every saying is meant to be taken 100% literally, but its fun to pretend.

I can't wait until you learn that giving a girl a "cream pie" doesn't ACTUALLY mean filling them with cream NOR any sort of pie.

Or thankfully, going "raw dog" still involves two humans.

I was bred on our honeymoon night in Jamaica. He was fucking my wife and ask me to join in which i did because i was soo excited, soo i jumped in and started fucking ,when him jump on my back and put that enormous cock inside my ass , it hurt soo bad but at the same time soo horney , my wife was saying , take his big dick baby for me , i had the most heavenly cum i ever ever felt in my life , i thought i was about to pass out as i was emptying my cum he was loading my ass with his❤️
I felt in love 😻 with the guy

True

Back