White men, have you been bred by a black man?

Have you been bred by a black man

• Yes, many times

Votes: 340 25.4%
  • Yes, just a couple of times

Votes: 245 18.3%
  • Yes, only once

Votes: 119 8.9%
  • No I haven't

Votes: 587 43.8%
  • I never will

Votes: 48 3.6%

• Total voters
How rough is the first time? Nervous!
Depends on the dick and your ass tbh, but overall, its fine. Best to buy yourself a few trainings plugs and a good lube, don't go cheap...its your ass. Then work it in yourself... dildos are cool but if you just want the real deal use at least a plug to get it started .... For Him. When I gave up my ass, which is now called a pussy of course, I had a plug in. He loved it. He popped it out and replaced it with his Black Penis taking away my manhood and ensuring dominance over me. Just work it in with good lube.. have lube on hand... be ready to serve with your holes.

I was at this party, a friend of mine (female) knew I wanted this and was always encouraging me to really try it. But I always chickened out to ask for it, I had already sucked some dicks but never given the ass.

The party was of a friend of that friend mine that I already mentioned, suddenly my friend came to me excited, it turns out that the uncle of the girl at the party, who was there as adult authority, was black and "didn't mind" fucking sissies once in a while.

I don't know exactly how the girl at the party knew or how the issue came up with my friend, I think that man got along very well with his niece, as if they were friends. The thing is that my friend had already discussed it with the girl and she was just waiting for her confirmation that night to see if it was possible for him to fuck me.

My friend told me that everything was already set up, that I just had to say yes, I was fucking nervous and of course I refused at the beginning, I was about 15 years old and that man maybe 45.

But my friend kept insisting, telling me that I could sleep there and that awesome man would fuck me as much as he wanted. That and the alcohol ended up defeating me and I ended up accepting.

The party ended, in the end it was just my friend, the girl of the party, that man and me. I remember my friend told me to go to the room on the second floor, the second door, and he would go later.

I waited nervous as hell for 15mins, almost left, but he came. He walk in without saying anything, closed the door, looked at me for a bit and started to undress in front of me and just told me to do the same. He was fully erect and his cock was ridiculously big, or so I saw it at that moment, very long and fat.

I undressed, we didn't say anything, I just started sucking his huge cock, 5 minutes like a highly paid and hungry slut.

He told me to get on all fours, he took a lubricant out of his pants, he put a lot on the dick and put it on my ass, he told me that I had a nice ass.

He took me by the waist and began to fuck me slowly, it was FUCKING painful and difficult, I squirmed, I complained, I told him to stop, to slow down, he just kept fucking me slowly without letting me escape, holding me firmly by the hip. 5 minutes after that he just laid me face down on the bed and climbed on me, he started probone fucking me so violently I screamed like a bitch. Maybe 15 minutes, he moaned in my ear and told me I was pathetic, then I felt his dick writhing violently inside me, he moaned like crazy, writhed and rubbed his balls against my ass trying to fully insert his dick while he cums.

He apologized laughing a little, he said that it was difficult to control himself once we started, I told him that it was fine, I wanted to leave but he insisted that I stay and it would be worth it. He fucked me 3 more times, 2 on all fours and one more probone.

It was fucking difficult and at the time it wasn't very pleasurable for me, but the memory is absolutely horny and delicious, it was worth it.

I was at this party, a friend of mine (female) knew I wanted this and was always encouraging me to really try it. But I always chickened out to ask for it, I had already sucked some dicks but never given the ass.

The party was of a friend of that friend mine that I already mentioned, suddenly my friend came to me excited, it turns out that the uncle of the girl at the party, who was there as adult authority, was black and "didn't mind" fucking sissies once in a while.

I don't know exactly how the girl at the party knew or how the issue came up with my friend, I think that man got along very well with his niece, as if they were friends. The thing is that my friend had already discussed it with the girl and she was just waiting for her confirmation that night to see if it was possible for him to fuck me.

My friend told me that everything was already set up, that I just had to say yes, I was fucking nervous and of course I refused at the beginning, I was about 15 years old and that man maybe 45.

But my friend kept insisting, telling me that I could ******* there and that awesome man would fuck me as much as he wanted. That and the alcohol ended up defeating me and I ended up accepting.

The party ended, in the end it was just my friend, the girl of the party, that man and me. I remember my friend told me to go to the room on the second floor, the second door, and he would go later.

I waited nervous as hell for 15mins, almost left, but he came. He walk in without saying anything, closed the door, looked at me for a bit and started to undress in front of me and just told me to do the same. He was fully erect and his cock was ridiculously big, or so I saw it at that moment, very long and fat.

I undressed, we didn't say anything, I just started sucking his huge cock, 5 minutes like a highly paid and hungry slut.

He told me to get on all fours, he took a lubricant out of his pants, he put a lot on the dick and put it on my ass, he told me that I had a nice ass.

He took me by the waist and began to fuck me slowly, it was FUCKING painful and difficult, I squirmed, I complained, I told him to stop, to slow down, he just kept fucking me slowly without letting me escape, holding me firmly by the hip. 5 minutes after that he just laid me face down on the bed and climbed on me, he started probone fucking me so violently I screamed like a bitch. Maybe 15 minutes, he moaned in my ear and told me I was pathetic, then I felt his dick writhing violently inside me, he moaned like crazy, writhed and rubbed his balls against my ass trying to fully insert his dick while he cums.

He apologized laughing a little, he said that it was difficult to control himself once we started, I told him that it was fine, I wanted to leave but he insisted that I stay and it would be worth it. He fucked me 3 more times, 2 on all fours and one more probone.

It was fucking difficult and at the time it wasn't very pleasurable for me, but the memory is absolutely horny and delicious, it was worth it.
Well Done. It isn't very pleasurable in the moment more often than not, but the memories are indeed delicious. So worth it in hindsight each time. Once... A black man had me in a dark stairwell, shirt off... threatening to violent enter me... he instead used my head as fleshlight spitting in my face, slapping me, calling me pathetic, white bitch, filthy.... at times I truly asked him to stop, and he laughed and would just keep going and between the ******* mouthfucking and being spat onto, I was openly crying, and he loved it. I stopped of course and just submitted into a rag. He didn't take my ass. Said it would wake the house... his family was asleep I would realize. At the time, it was horrible......being punched...slapped...captive... but in hindsight.... I get hard af thinking about it all.

Well Done. It isn't very pleasurable in the moment more often than not, but the memories are indeed delicious. So worth it in hindsight each time. Once... A black man had me in a dark stairwell, shirt off... threatening to violent enter me... he instead used my head as fleshlight spitting in my face, slapping me, calling me pathetic, white bitch, filthy.... at times I truly asked him to stop, and he laughed and would just keep going and between the ******* mouthfucking and being spat onto, I was openly crying, and he loved it. I stopped of course and just submitted into a rag. He didn't take my ass. Said it would wake the house... his family was asleep I would realize. At the time, it was horrible......being punched...slapped...captive... but in hindsight.... I get hard af thinking about it all.
Yep. Black men have something so virile and irresistible...

Can't wait for this to finally happen !

Visiting Colombia over three weeks has changed us forever. What a country! I never expected them to be so open minded towards sex in general and so accepting of LGBTQ folks. They also have a large black population with really hot men over there. My wife's aunt brought us to a swinger club for hetero and bi couples. It was easy to find well endowed black men to fuck my wife. Always so sweet, she made them also aware of my feminine looks and I was soon getting some others ready for their turn with her. The word spread and more men arrived to the room we were in and I too got bred big time by countless black and brown cocks.
We went there one more time by ourselves for another 5 hours of brainless fucking and sucking. We now know better what kind of a couple we are and my wife even asked me if I would like to come out and stay there.

Back