White men, do you get off on the humiliation of it all?

Does the humiliation aspect of interracial/cuckold sex turn you on?

• YES! Its my biggest turn on. The more they humiliate me, the more turned on I am.

Votes: 660 79.7%
  • No, not at all

Votes: 168 20.3%

• Total voters
I think the sexual aspect of humiliation differs from other types of humiliation. Like someone posted earlier, humiliation as a sexual turn on is not like humiliation that makes you mad. And I don't agree with the being considered a wimp for allowing or liking sexual humiliation either. Being humiliated in the bedroom most certainly doesn't mean that I wouldn't stand my ground in the outside world because I will and never think twice about it. Maybe my interpretation of a wimp is different than others. For one, I consider a wimp as being one that wouldn't or couldn't step into a threatening situation and do what must be done to protect himself, his lady, his family or friends. Whether you are able to kick some ass or not isn't the issue. Running from it or being scared of doing what you know has to be done would be a possible path a wimp would take. Well that definitely ain't me. I may not win a scuffle but I sure as hell won't run from it. I don't go out looking for it but if it finds me then I will deal with it.

Me personally, I get off on sexual based humiliation and that doesn't make me feel wimpy or any less of a man because of it. Now being humiliated in a non sexual setting is a whole different ballgame. I wouldn't smile about it because I wouldn't allow to happen without some return fire. Inside the bedroom is one thing but outside of it is altogether an entirely different deal.
Although i know how to handle myself in any number of "situations" and have never been known to run from a scrap, i conside myself inadequate as a "man". I cannot satisfy a woman unless its with my mouth as my dicklette cannot get hard and has not been able to for many years.
Also, All of my GF´s have slept around, mainly with my knowledge and approval. But i simply get a massive kick out of being sexually humiliated. I love it when, for example, we go out to dinner with close friends and my wife and her friend start chatting about her man (my wife´s Man) around the table in front of me. When my wife openly tells them how much better her lover is than me, how he pleasures her better than me, how she is more manly than me etc
I am not sure why I NEED this humiliation but i thrive on it. It turns me on inside although outwardly i cannot get an erection. In fact the only time i do get an erection is when my wife makes me wank as she tells me intimate details about her and her Mans love life.

We don't enjoy any aspect of "humiliation" in our lifestyle adventures. We like sharing and having fun, and the kinki/naughtiness of it all, but aren't interested in anyone feeling demeaned, left out, or leaving anything but smiling and happy and more confident than ever :)

Now that being said, we understand that there are those interested in other aspects of the lifestyle that may include "humiliation" and that's OK if that's for them... it's just not for us.

Although i respect your opinión i have to disagree with you.
I love being humiliated by a suprior Man and if that Man is a Black Man all the better.
I dont consider myself a wimp. In fact if yiu were every to meet you you would probably think i was the last person in the world that
1. Shared his wife willingly.
2, loved being humiliated by wife and her Men.
It simply turns us on when i am put in my place and degraded.
good you said it right way

Back