White Men & Black Dick

So long as my woman is there to see it and its a turn on for her whether it was her idea or her bulls suggestion, I really enjoy getting down on my knees and taking her lovers large hung cock and sucking it.

It shows them how submissive I am to him as our alpha, his large cock, her desire for him and not me, and that Im thankful for what he does for her and us and im going to put the cock that cums inside my wife's pussy into my mouth and lick it and show them how beta and inferior I am sexually compared to him as men and that i accept he is the alpha dominate male in our house sexually and physically and that i cant compete so Im going to please him sexually because we are doing this as a couple and thats my role and thats his role..

So long as my woman is there to see it and its a turn on for her whether it was her idea or her bulls suggestion, I really enjoy getting down on my knees and taking her lovers large hung cock and sucking it.

It shows them how submissive I am to him as our alpha, his large cock, her desire for him and not me, and that Im thankful for what he does for her and us and im going to put the cock that cums inside my wife's pussy into my mouth and lick it and show them how beta and inferior I am sexually compared to him as men and that i accept he is the alpha dominate male in our house sexually and physically and that i cant compete so Im going to please him sexually because we are doing this as a couple and thats my role and thats his role..
When we kneel to a bbc, we are showing we are submissive to his dominance, alpha, and strength over us. When we bend over for a BBC to fuck us we are showing him, he now owns and controls us for anything he wants, and we except that gladly, because we can't compete, our woman know that as well, reason most like to watch them dominate and control us.

Back