White Men & Black Dick

We have a very small percent of bulls that enjoy me sucking their cocks and when I say Sucking their cocks, I mean from taking their clothes off to dropping to my knees and servicing their black beauties from start to finish. The ones that enjoy it just kick back, spread their legs and let me have at it, they just like a warm mouth on their cocks and they also know, they get to fuck my wife too at some point. Most of the bulls don’t want me to touch them, some will fuck her doggy style right over my face adn let me lick their balls while they fuck but when they I’m, they pull out and avoid any cock to mouth contact back there. Some won’t let me suck them as foreplay/fluffing but after they nut in her, they’ll allow my wife to milk a big wad out as she squeezes from base to head and pushes the back of my head towards their spent, wet, cum dripping cocks and they’ll let me suck on it a bit then they are done.

I'm so happy - while I have always enjoyed fantasizing about black cock, it rarely happens - I end up not following through an end up home jerking to bbc ******* vids. However lately I have been so accepting of my desires, and last night drove to the only nude beach around, and most people were going home, however all the way at the end I set up my towel and cooler with a few beers. I soon found a good looking bald black man about my age just a bit further up. Another white guy got up before me with a hard on and started walking well before me and ended up next to the black guy, who btw had an enormous cock - huge. I walked by and said hello to the black man, went further, turned around and went back to my towel thinking he's taken and I'm out. Maybe about 10 minutes later the white guy walked by followed by the black, but the white guy packed up. However before the guy is completely past he looks over, smiles and I smile and offer him a beer. He comes over and I am almost dripping. He is standing maybe 3 feet from my face and I am just laying back with my legs open and smiling. he brings his chair over and we just talk, but I tell him straight out how I love his cock - I just blurt it out as it was totally a different topic than what we were chatting about. He lean sin and pulls on my cock and said he's happy I said that. When I get up to take a leak I walk back and he's standing and kind of in front of my towel blocking my path so I move to him and we embrace and our cocks touch. I would love to have taken a shot just to show how different in size we were. I get on my knees and suck, he then lays on my towel and I get down and get to work - his cock, balls, under balls - I licked and stroked until he shot a nice load in my mouth and I licked his cock and balls clean. I turned and jerked but said I needed to be sucking his cock again and did - what an orgasm. I drove him back to his place - he couldn't host and I said how disappointed I was because I was dreaming of his training my ass for that huge cock.

Well I got home - so happy but still horny. I went on grindr and unblocked a black guy I had connected with a few times, and he loves fucking me, but I had these issues with our being so close, and he's younger. Well I unblocked and I know he is on all the time looking for fresh meat - he immediately chimes in and said how he wants to fuck me. I just opened up and said I have been watching bbc ******* training vids, sent him screenshots, and I am dying for him to fuck me, and how I want to be his bitch slut, but I just need for him to be assertive and take what he wants and I will do anything to please him. He loved it and said how he was hoping I would appear again(been many months) and how he has been wanting to have me for his own. god I came so hard again. We are getting together tonight - he told me to shave my balls, and assand up to the belly as he likes smooth white boys.

I love that I woke up and still horny for them and it wasn't a passing thing where I jerk and forget. I feel I can happily seek out black men and readily serve them and do it regularly now. Can't wait til tonight for some amazing play - want to see if he will take pics of his breeding me each time we connect. I want to watch my self being bred and having a sissy smile and voice for him. keep you posted. :)

Having a hard time getting my wife to spread for BBC and I want to taste their cream from her freshly filled pussy! For now it seems if I can find a Black Bull that is willing in our area I want to learn to suck his cock and swallow his cream and see if he would be willing to help seduce my wife and turn her into the BBC slut she is meant to be!

Back