White Men & Black Dick

My 1st anal was a very good sized Black cock, I met and was only going to suck him but he wanted more so I lat him take my cherry. I loved it, not only the feel of cock in my ass but the feeling of total submission knowing he was going to do what he wanted till he finished and I could not stop him, not that I wanted to. Now I crave BBC fucking me, I would never let a white guy fuck me but I will dress up like a slot for any black man that wants it. I had always required condoms till this past friday, A guy was fucking me and had papers showing he had been tested for STD's. He ask if he could go bareback if he promised to pull out before he came. I agreed and knowing and feeling a bare cock in me was even better. I knew in the back of my mind that he would not pull out when he came because I have saw several black men do that to my wife, they say they will pull out and either "accidentally cum too quick" or ask he if he can cum in her during the heat of the moment. Well when he was ready to cum he told me he was about to and warned me to get ready I thought he was actually going to pull out. Well he did the opposite. He pushed my legs back even further over his shoulders and had them almost touching the wall over my head. That allowed him go get in a bit deeper as well as make it impossible for me to get him out of me. He then ask if he could cum in me. Knowing I had sealed my fate when I allowed him in bareback I begged him breed me. He slammed in as deep and hard as he could and I could feel his cock pulsating as he came in me. I have a feeling that will not be the only time I take a load in my ass.

My 1st anal was a very good sized Black cock, I met and was only going to suck him but he wanted more so I lat him take my cherry. I loved it, not only the feel of cock in my ass but the feeling of total submission knowing he was going to do what he wanted till he finished and I could not stop him, not that I wanted to. Now I crave BBC fucking me, I would never let a white guy fuck me but I will dress up like a slot for any black man that wants it. I had always required condoms till this past friday, A guy was fucking me and had papers showing he had been tested for STD's. He ask if he could go bareback if he promised to pull out before he came. I agreed and knowing and feeling a bare cock in me was even better. I knew in the back of my mind that he would not pull out when he came because I have saw several black men do that to my wife, they say they will pull out and either "accidentally cum too quick" or ask he if he can cum in her during the heat of the moment. Well when he was ready to cum he told me he was about to and warned me to get ready I thought he was actually going to pull out. Well he did the opposite. He pushed my legs back even further over his shoulders and had them almost touching the wall over my head. That allowed him go get in a bit deeper as well as make it impossible for me to get him out of me. He then ask if he could cum in me. Knowing I had sealed my fate when I allowed him in bareback I begged him breed me. He slammed in as deep and hard as he could and I could feel his cock pulsating as he came in me. I have a feeling that will not be the only time I take a load in my ass.
Good bitch boi... we as white servents
Must always let the black man cum in our white boi pussies♠️♠️♠️♠️

Coming from a very white area I’ll never forget basic training showering with all those black men, the first bbc I saw I couldn’t take my eyes off his long thick swinging cock, he saw me gawking and laughed at me knowing he could easily have me on my knees in the right situation. I felt like such an inferior little bitch who wanted to serve him every time I was around him after that and had many wet dreams from it, he was cool about it and didn’t tell anyone but nothing came of it either, bummer

Last edited:
Back