White married woman want ad recently posted on AFF; Your thoughts?

Debman

Male
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
So here is a recent post I saw recently on Aff. Don't know if it is real. I am betting that if it is real, the man selected will have a great time taming her.

"I am not a tramp, not "easy", and refuse to be shared. I have a hubby and that will not change. Hubby has health issues and has had for some time. I can get out of the house weekdays during the day. There would not be any sleep overs unless I went out of town.
As I said previously, I am married, 44 y/o, petite, size 2, 132ibs., 5'4", brunette. I enjoy zumba, yoga and eating healthy. So why am I on this platform? Well there is more to life and I want to feel and be treated like a woman. My husband is not capable of that.
I am inexperienced with dating as I have been married most of my adult life. Frankly, I am attracted to men of color. I am searching for a confident black man who wants a FWB. I make no demands, just want to meet up four or five times a month. I like someone who takes charge in the bedroom. I want to be respected but also want to experience the full power of a black man enjoying a woman. I like passion and intense enjoyment. I am really traditional and only enjoy one-on-one sex; no camera, pics, etc. I like a quiet, private place where I can express my pleasure that I am receiving. I am a giver as well and I would hope the man I select would welcome the attention I would like to give to his body.
Share with me your thoughts?

So here is a recent post I saw recently on Aff. Don't know if it is real. I am betting that if it is real, the man selected will have a great time taming her.

"I am not a tramp, not "easy", and refuse to be shared. I have a hubby and that will not change. Hubby has health issues and has had for some time. I can get out of the house weekdays during the day. There would not be any ******* overs unless I went out of town.
As I said previously, I am married, 44 y/o, petite, size 2, 132ibs., 5'4", brunette. I enjoy zumba, yoga and eating healthy. So why am I on this platform? Well there is more to life and I want to feel and be treated like a woman. My husband is not capable of that.
I am inexperienced with dating as I have been married most of my adult life. Frankly, I am attracted to men of color. I am searching for a confident black man who wants a FWB. I make no demands, just want to meet up four or five times a month. I like someone who takes charge in the bedroom. I want to be respected but also want to experience the full power of a black man enjoying a woman. I like passion and intense enjoyment. I am really traditional and only enjoy one-on-one sex; no camera, pics, etc. I like a quiet, private place where I can express my pleasure that I am receiving. I am a giver as well and I would hope the man I select would welcome the attention I would like to give to his body.
Share with me your thoughts?
Having been on AFF for 5+ years until recently, the old adage of "if it sounds too good to be true- it is" usually applied. Being ove 65% single guys its most likely a dude writing it if not a bot post. There were so many guys posing this way during our time there- was a real PITA.

Back