White males: How does this make you feel?

Does interracial Romance hurt more than sex?

• Yes, X 10

Votes: 108 56.8%
  • No.

Votes: 82 43.2%

• Total voters
Husbands need to be real men, not cucks. Mine shares me and takes me back after every other man fucks me. He doesn't eat cum out of my pussy, why would I want that, he never gets close to a cock like on cuck videos. Every MAN who has been inside me went through him. That's right they ask him permission to soil his wife. LOL. Btw. I have to shower before he fucks me. He wants me to have every experience I can possibly have. If I get satisfied by another man (I do often) he asked what he did so he can do it. I'm a happy girl. Guys have tried to cuck him. That was funny. http://www.beyondinterracial.com/kara/
Sounds like my wife and i

My better half likes to fuck men. It's her way to stay young. But I do not feel inferior in any way, even when she talks of her explosive orgasms and large dicks. It's like a game we both like to play, and we both enjoy the experience. A good wife should be able to support her husband and make him feel proud of her.

It hurts more, of course, but I still would ideally want my partner to fall in love with her Superior Black Lover. I just love seeing women just glowing with happiness and sexual fulfillment. There is nothing sexier or more beautiful than a happy, ecstatic women in love. I would gladly step aside, and forsake all sex of any kind, to be able to see her so fulfilled!

I think it hurts more, but it also turbo drives the cuckold angst. One time we met up with our regular bull and his wife after not seeing them for a couple of months, they were drinking, flirting with each other and his wife went into another room to grab something, I went to the toilet and they went into the kitchen to refill their drinks. They heard me close the door but I heard them whisper to each other how they missed each other and how he 'needs to be inside her', she responded in a whisper with 'I need you too, its driving me crazy'... I nearly cum there and then, and knew they were going to fuck like crazy within 15 minutes, but I also knew (his wife sensed it as well) we have probably crossed the emotional line and it could become a slippery slope from that moment on. But that fear of possibly losing her to another man/ better lover is an adrenalin rush thats like bungee jumping and not being totally certain in that moment the cord with hold up and save you or ******* you.

I guess this is one of the things my wife thought was wrong with me. But as she also admitted there is always the risk of developing feelings, and I was cool with this. At one point in time, she was meeting this one bull I didn't like much as he was a bit dominant towards me too. This guy we had selected both of us out of a pool of candidates. When she picked one guy in the real world (outside the lifestyle) all by herself I sort of felt alleviated. I even accepted the fact that she would meet him 1:1 only and he would become her black lover. She would go and stay with him for a couple of days when I was on a business trip. She told me it was a turn on for her being mistaken for his own wife by his neighbors. But I never felt jealous.

Question for inferior cuckold white males. Romance hurts more than sex.
Inferior white males ??? I encourage Susan to enjoy romance with her black men. This is an important aspect of this lifestyle. She must submit to romance to enjoy and experience surrender to black men. Romance is just short of worship which is also an important part of BtoW sexuality. BTW. Not all of us white cuckholds are inferior white men because we enjoy black men fucking our wives. Not everyone drives a ferrarri and that doesn't make them inferior. Everyone can learn to be good sexually but not everyone including some black men has a BBC for their wife to enjoy.

Interracial couples and romances are awesome!
Interracial is not only about cuckolds. Tons of White, Latina and Asian girls I know have/had Black bf or date almost only Black and love it!
Speaking as a Latino I wish more Latinas would get into cuckolding or at least interracial dating especially if it means having Black boyfriends or dating only Black Men

Back