White males: How does this make you feel?

Does interracial Romance hurt more than sex?

• Yes, X 10

Votes: 108 56.8%
  • No.

Votes: 82 43.2%

• Total voters
Romance definitely hurts more than mere sexual infidelity. I can understand (and encourage) sex between my wife and black men. Interracial sex is raw and beautiful and undoubtedly gives my wife a great, great, great deal of physical pleasure.

However, any feelings she has for her bull that goes beyond puppy-love infatuation hurts way more since it introduces the chance that she might leave me. Which is not what I want, even though that's the risk couples play with when they practice cuckolding...

Husbands need to be real men, not cucks. Mine shares me and takes me back after every other man fucks me. He doesn't eat cum out of my pussy, why would I want that, he never gets close to a cock like on cuck videos. Every MAN who has been inside me went through him. That's right they ask him permission to soil his wife. LOL. Btw. I have to shower before he fucks me. He wants me to have every experience I can possibly have. If I get satisfied by another man (I do often) he asked what he did so he can do it. I'm a happy girl. Guys have tried to cuck him. That was funny. http://www.beyondinterracial.com/kara/

Romance definitely hurts more than mere sexual infidelity. I can understand (and encourage) sex between my wife and black men. Interracial sex is raw and beautiful and undoubtedly gives my wife a great, great, great deal of physical pleasure.

However, any feelings she has for her bull that goes beyond puppy-love infatuation hurts way more since it introduces the chance that she might leave me. Which is not what I want, even though that's the risk couples play with when they practice cuckolding...
That is a great avatar.

Husbands need to be real men, not cucks. Mine shares me and takes me back after every other man fucks me. He doesn't eat cum out of my pussy, why would I want that, he never gets close to a cock like on cuck videos. Every MAN who has been inside me went through him. That's right they ask him permission to soil his wife. LOL. Btw. I have to shower before he fucks me. He wants me to have every experience I can possibly have. If I get satisfied by another man (I do often) he asked what he did so he can do it. I'm a happy girl. Guys have tried to cuck him. That was funny. http://www.beyondinterracial.com/kara/
I totally understand! It's all about what does it for the individual in question. That's why it's not always easy to find the right partner - but congratulations to those who have.

Just curious if you have directly asked him to be cucked? Or you both not interested in the whole cuckolding thing?

That's basically my arrangement too. And he took distant of the whole thing. Until I told him I wanted to share my experience with me, kissing and being there while all of that happens.

Back