white male grew up in black neighborhood

hello everyone,
Mom loved only Black men after I was born, my best friends were all black growing up. I heard all moms "pillow talk" so I knew early on Black men were awesome. Learned a lot listening to moms "pillow talk" when I was young. I never tried for girls cause I knew what they needed and wanted (although I have ate pussy but they were always married or girl friends of men that usually were fucking me). I also knew what the Black men wanted and needed...back then never really used the words "serve" or "master" . After parties I often had rides home easily. It was just life as I knew it and lived happily ... I live with a Mexican guy now but he knows I still see 2 of my black friends when they want and he kinda knows I still will spread my ass for any black guy I may meet. and so my life goes on in desire for black men

Last edited:
hello everyone,
Mom loved only Black men after I was born, my best friends were all black growing up. I heard all moms "pillow talk" so I knew early on Black men were awesome. Learned a lot listening to moms "pillow talk" when I was young. I never tried for girls cause I knew what they needed and wanted (although I have ate pussy but they were always married or girl friends of men that usually were fucking me). I also knew what the Black men wanted and needed...back then never really used the words "serve" or "master" . After parties I often had rides home easily. It was just life as I knew it and lived happily ... I live with a Mexican guy now but he knows I still see 2 of my black friends when they want and he kinda knows I still will spread my ass for any black guy I may meet. and so my life goes on in desire for black men
And being a pussy

Back