White Lady in a Black Bar

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Would be very exciting just thinking about it for sure.
yes. a number of times. there's no mystery when a single white woman walks into a predominantly black bar: we are there to be fucked. i've always had a great time. needless to say, i've always been welcome.

Please login or become a member to view

I would have pick you up as soon as I would see you

yes. a number of times. there's no mystery when a single white woman walks into a predominantly black bar: we are there to be fucked. i've always had a great time. needless to say, i've always been welcome.
Well said! No need for wondering about the purpose. When I take my wife to such a bar she never wears undergarments, usually a dress that can easily be pushed up or removed entirely.

Any white ladies ever been taken to a black bar, and be the only white person there? Would love to hear of any experiences like that....kind of a fantasy of mine.

Would be very exciting just thinking about it for sure.
My wife and I went to primarily black restaurant in the "hood" she went wearing a short sundress with no panties and flashed a few guys. Ended up with a phone number and a great BBC session 2 days later.

Back