White ladies: White slut training academy

the start should be every parent supporting and encouraging their daughters of legal age to play the field and try out as many guys as possible. This is the general status quo for guys - they try to get as much pussy as possible.
The reality is that when girls found out about great sex they will demand and want this, the sooner they discover it the better.

In my jr year of college I share a house with 4 blk guys in Richmond VA. I lived there for two years and it developed into a situation where they owned me. I could not go out to a club without at least one of them. In fact they selected what clubs I went to. I could not see or date any other men. I was not allowed to have a lock on my bedroom door because anytime one of them wanted a piece of me they would just walk in and take it. Several parties at our house they would share me with friends. I was in a two year White Slut Training Academy and I graduated with honors!
it is shame that this is not a more common experience, I guess it has really set up for life. Out of interest have you now married? how did this impact your future relationships?

And this is the Proper Position a white cumslut should prostrate herself to worship at the feet before the altar of the BBC.

tumblr_nl0egdqbJR1rz3wggo1_500.jpg

View media item 4568
View media item 5152
Yes, it is to be praised

Back