White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

Yes. Two is really my magic number, haha. Most I've had at once is 4, that was my boyfriend and his 3 homeboys. I've had that and 3 black guys at the same time more than once, but it's almost too much... You usually have one in your pussy, one in your mouth, and then the only thing you can do for the other guys is stroke them off till they get their turn. You can do DP but I've found that it's pretty awkward in real life. Sucking 3 or 4 black cocks at one time is always fun though, as is swallowing all those loads lol, Yummy.

With two they both have their place, and they can switch off as they like and it seems like it's just much smoother and enjoyable overall. Although I won't lie, one of my fantasies is to get used by 10+ brothas at once like the chicks in Interracial Blowbang hehe

It's pretty common. From what I've gathered in the almost 3 years I've been living the IR lifestyle, it depends on the brotha. There are some black guys that just want a serious relationship with a white girl, making her a wifey, etc. Those kinda guys probably wouldn't wanna share you with anyone. Then you got the brothas that are totally into this lifestyle just like alot of white girls are (such as myself, lol), and are all about turning out white girls on black dick and using them like whores. These kinda guys are almost always gonna share their white girls with their homeboys. I'm totally fascinated by everything in our little subculture, really. I asked both my boyfriend Derek and my best friend Lindzi, whose been sorta like my mentor in all this, lol, even though she's only 20 she's been living the BBC slut life since she was in Jr. high, and is the girlfriend of one of Derek's homies that he shares me with. Lindzi told me that was pretty much routine, haha... She said any black guy she'd ever hooked up with, it was a given that him and his boys would be running a train soon after.

Basically, Derek is really racist towards white guys. He told me his goal was to fuck as many white bitches as he could, and break up as many white couples as possible. He told me that's why he approached me in the first place, after he saw my wedding ring. But instead of me just being a hit-it and quit-it or a number in his phone for the occasional booty call, me and him really had a connection. So even though I love him, I'm also in lust with him and every other black man. He shared me around with his homies almost immediately, and told me I was black owned, I belonged to all brothas and I had an obligation to put myself out there for them. That's why I go out and hook up with random guys at the club, etc. And even though we're together, he still picks up and fucks as many white chicks as he can.

I've seen him straight up steal white boys dates at the club more than once, lol. It's really pretty awesome to see him work and know he's going to go completely turn that girl out on black men like he did me. Another really hot thing he does is gets married white women he fucks to give them his wedding ring. He's got a poster of a topless white model above his bed in his apartment, and above it is hanging 4 thongs with wedding rings tied on them. Two of them are marriages that he totally ended eventually, the other two are mine and another woman who gave them to him and just told our husbands we lost them, lol. It's pretty hot to see my diamond wedding ring, with 'Cassandra & Randall Forever' engraved in the band tied in a pair of my pink thongs and hanging on my daddys wall.
wow..really turned on by the fantasy and all, so thanks, lol. BUT if it's all true, does Derek understand at all that racism itself is mostly a combination of fear and ignorance?

Back