White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

Although it has not happened as much as she (and I) would have liked, my hot wife has always enjoyed being the center of attention for a group of black bulls/studs; all with erect cocks and balls filled with black baby-making seed. The most memorable of these occasions ocurred in 1972 during our honeymoon in Barbados, when 5 local black bulls repeatenly gave themselves and her countless orgasms by filling all three of her promiscuous holes with their cocks and cum. The excitment of all 7 days was enhanced by the fact that we never got their names and we will never know which one planted his ******* in her recently married, white womb.

Although it has not happened as much as she (and I) would have liked, my hot wife has always enjoyed being the center of attention for a group of black bulls/studs; all with erect cocks and balls filled with black baby-making seed. The most memorable of these occasions ocurred in 1972 during our honeymoon in Barbados, when 5 local black bulls repeatenly gave themselves and her countless orgasms by filling all three of her promiscuous holes with their cocks and cum. The excitment of all 7 days was enhanced by the fact that we never got their names and we will never know which one planted his ******* in her recently married, white womb.
Seriously?

Seriously?
Yes, seriously. The attached photo of my wife was taken four months after we returned from our honeymoon. Her "baby bump", swelling breasts, and enlarging nipples are all indicative of her being "with baby". And I assure you that it is not my baby growing inside her. We have been married for 48 years; and my tiny dick has NEVER seen the inside of her mouth, ass, and pussy.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 69
Back