White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

View attachment 541292
I really think that's so freaking hot with 2 guys plus me but I would love to be able on handle the situation with 2 guys of course but would be a dream with at least 3 one cock for each hole or even 4,5,6,7 guys at the same time...but how I could handle the emotions and enjoy doing it???something like this pic...I know for sure that my wife like all women wish to doing something like this...and every time that I fucked my wife while I was saying that I want make her been fucked by 10 guys or even more she started to have an a unbelievable huge orgasm...
Hubby has come home to this before, it only took about three or 4 strokes from the black cock fucking me and he shot off , said it was visual overload and he did it again when the next guy came in me.

You have to start some where, but two big black cocks can rock you, have you ever had them both in your pussy at the same time, Wow is that nice.
totally agree as would wife, it's her favourite as is a wall banger
we started with me and a vibrator, then me and my best friend, then me and a black friend, soon went to 2 black friends / lovers and several times since, and she loves it and wants more again & I love to watch & she loves me to watch
HOT

Back