White ladies: Two black cocks at the same time ?

IMG_20150313_094132.jpg
White ladies: Have you ever played with two black cocks at the same time ? ;) View attachment 52462View attachment 52463View attachment 52464View attachment 52465
I really think that's so freaking hot with 2 guys plus me but I would love to be able on handle the situation with 2 guys of course but would be a dream with at least 3 one cock for each hole or even 4,5,6,7 guys at the same time...but how I could handle the emotions and enjoy doing it???something like this pic...I know for sure that my wife like all women wish to doing something like this...and every time that I fucked my wife while I was saying that I want make her been fucked by 10 guys or even more she started to have an a unbelievable huge orgasm...

I really think that's so freaking hot with 2 guys plus me but I would love to be able on handle the situation with 2 guys of course but would be a dream with at least 3 one cock for each hole or even 4,5,6,7 guys at the same time...but how I could handle the emotions and enjoy doing it???
Yes! And I'm starting to like it better. I'm even thinking it might lead to more?! Black cock is like a *******. The more I get the more I want!
I agree sweetheart but we're totally fine for both...black or white...as long they are extremely respectful and with huge tools of course...I'm the husband and I prefer black...I don't know why...about my beautiful wife she don't have preference...

Omg...look the size of those black cock...Come on guys...I love when my wife is sucking my cock with another guy cock...black guy of course...I did once while she was sucking my cock and a black guy with huge cock told her to stop sucking mine because the other one was better and bigger than mine...was so freaking hot guys...and I did pushed her head for making her sucking better...

I agree sweetheart but we're totally fine for both...black or white...as long they are extremely respectful and with huge tools of course...I'm the husband and I prefer black...I don't know why...about my beautiful wife she don't have preference...
I agree baby! No respect...you don't get this again!

My GF took one of her toys and pressed in head to head to her mouth and sucked both heads. Drove me crazy and then she jerked me and had me cum on it at her face and then she sucked the other cock (toy). So yes, she needs more than one!

tumblr_nmcm1bacvu1trs9t1o1_500.gif

When he shares you, does he set the rules for the other men? or does he let the other men do whatever they want/need to get off? are there limits on spanking, hair pulling etc? do they all go bareback?

I guess I missed this question you asked me long time ago.. but yes, there are a few rules. I don't do anal and they've got to understand that.. and no spanking, hair pulling or anything dealing with pain either. If there's something like normal, you might say that's the way it is, just a nice "normal" and private sexual experience .. and yes, because all have been close friends, all have been bareback..

And because this thread is all about two or more guys, again, no anal for me but I have found that I really enjoy giving oral to one black guy while getting fucked vaginally by another..

Back