White Ladies: Is this too rough ?

You people are all warped anyone treat a lady like that where I come from would get a major add whooping and any women who allows it has no self respect. Having a black man have sex with you us fine having him treat you like his property is stupidity. I’m going to give the benefit of the doubt that this is all fantasy talk and not reality

You people are all warped anyone treat a lady like that where I come from would get a major add whooping and any women who allows it has no self respect. Having a black man have sex with you us fine having him treat you like his property is stupidity. I’m going to give the benefit of the doubt that this is all fantasy talk and not reality
That’s ass whooping btw

It is very much a reality Sir, and you have no business applying your values on others

Back