White Ladies: Is this too rough ?

No Way! I love to see my wife totally wrecked! I wanna hear her gag and beg you to stop. I want to see tears on her cheeks and bruises on her lips when you and all your black buddies get done holding her down and showing her what she is made for! And I promise its you treat her just like I said, she will want you to use her over and over again

Oh? you sayin you could handle even a mock ******* play, BBC style?!?!
Forget about the mock ******* play! The super rough black gang ******* is my whore wife's ultimate fantasy! I would even consider paying a pretty fair amount if the mock g ******* could be planned and executed without her knowing it was set up. 6 or more really rough and forceful black men who grab her and drag her into a van or break into our house, tie her up and blindfold her (so she can't see me there video taping her abuse) and then just totally manhandle her brutally enough that she really believes she is being raped. That would be the absolute best gift I could give her! She would be in your debt forever and would forever be your total slave to use as you wish. Lol, it's a huge dream but would love to try to pull it off if you and some friends ever want to make a little white whores fantasy cum true.

Forget about the mock ******* play! The super rough black gang ******* is my whore wife's ultimate fantasy! I would even consider paying a pretty fair amount if the mock g ******* could be planned and executed without her knowing it was set up. 6 or more really rough and forceful black men who grab her and drag her into a van or break into our house, tie her up and blindfold her (so she can't see me there video taping her abuse) and then just totally manhandle her brutally enough that she really believes she is being raped. That would be the absolute best gift I could give her! She would be in your debt forever and would forever be your total slave to use as you wish. Lol, it's a huge dream but would love to try to pull it off if you and some friends ever want to make a little white whores fantasy cum true.
At some point before it happens I hope you would tell her. I believe that the fantasy she has or wants is one thing. The actual mind set of a woman in a real life ******* is another. If she knew it was coming is one thing to set it up where she did not know is another. Once it's in her mind it's hard to erase.

Back