White Ladies: Is this too rough ?

If we don't push them harder, we are doing it hard enough. Every woman's limits are adjustable. Push her past one "limit" and she will establish another. Then we push her past that, etc. They always adapt to more and more, rougher and rougher.
I counted just under ten time she tapped him, tried to hold him back, dug her nails into his arm, but never said no or stopped him, and he just got more aggressive with her every time.

I counted just under ten time she tapped him, tried to hold him back, dug her nails into his arm, but never said no or stopped him, and he just got more aggressive with her every time.
2 reactions to your astute observation: 1) Even though she did tap him her instincts made her want more. 2) He was upping his game to maintain control. You don't want to be too rough too soon but when she starts adapting to one level, you get more aggressive.

2 reactions to your astute observation: 1) Even though she did tap him her instincts made her want more. 2) He was upping his game to maintain control. You don't want to be too rough too soon but when she starts adapting to one level, you get more aggressive.
It was done perfectly. That’s the way I like to see my girl take it. Pushed to the limit in the right way and past them, until she’s a moaning crying whore for him.

It was done perfectly. That’s the way I like to see my girl take it. Pushed to the limit in the right way and past them, until she’s a moaning crying whore for him.
White women always enter an interracial relationship expecting to have some degree of control. They will only do some things and won't do other things. That outlook soon gets discarded because we don't care what they want to do or don't want to do. The thing is, their bodies betray them, overriding what their minds might say.

Attachments

• tumblr_nlotwoorlP1uqhtyoo1_400.gif
    tumblr_nlotwoorlP1uqhtyoo1_400.gif
    1,014.9 KB · Views: 201
  • tumblr_ok9pmmLJaD1tlp0rho1_640.gif
    tumblr_ok9pmmLJaD1tlp0rho1_640.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 159
  • tumblr_opyrx7jWPf1wpyrrto1_400.gif
    tumblr_opyrx7jWPf1wpyrrto1_400.gif
    714.3 KB · Views: 161
  • tumblr_oqe0dlotKP1txwtk5o1_540[1].gif
    tumblr_oqe0dlotKP1txwtk5o1_540[1].gif