White Ladies: Is this too rough ?

I played a mock ******* once. It had me wet the moment I walked into my house and all the light switches wouldn't work. I had to feel my way in the dark until he finally took me in the hallway.
There were some bruises and cut lips involved but it wasn't the last time we did it!
"Nothing hotter than face down on a marble floor, stripped naked and fucked from behind!" Maybe next time I'll have him invite some friends? Lights off of course, again, have them hit me, kick me, cum in me and on me this time. Keep it real!

I played a mock ******* once. It had me wet the moment I walked into my house and all the light switches wouldn't work. I had to feel my way in the dark until he finally took me in the hallway.
There were some bruises and cut lips involved but it wasn't the last time we did it!
"Nothing hotter than face down on a marble floor, stripped naked and fucked from behind!" Maybe next time I'll have him invite some friends? Lights off of course, again, have them hit me, kick me, cum in me and on me this time. Keep it real!
Thsts not fun rough thats ******* rough

Thats not fun rough thats ******* rough

Back