White ladies: hair pulling during doggy ?

Like this lol :bounce:
347_1000-jpg.111945

By now, with my Man of the last few years it's like I'm so used to this. I guess I had no choice but to get used to it cus' it's pretty much 100% of the time now. It no longer feels the same when He's not ripping my hair to shreds like that, like the way He does. He's just soooo totally super-aggressive with that while He's using me for anything, even when He's using my mouth for oral. No complaints ... not really ... But, it sure feels like I'm constantly fixing my hair back up after spending almost an hour on it earlier that day . Maybe that's why He was so pissed when I cut my hair for the summer a coupla' years ago. I didn't ask but I don't do that anymore. xoxx, Dana

I love for a man to pull my hair when he's behind me. Grab my hair and jerk my head back, then ******* me to kiss him. Then have him put his hands around my throat, or grab me by my shoulders and pull me back harder onto his cock.

Toward the end of my marriage when my now ex wife quit caring about getting caught found her on the bed on all fours. Black guy was screwing her doggie standing on the floor her dark blonde hair was balled up in his hand. He slammed his dick into her and pulled her hair so hard her face was looking up and she moaned and cried but told him to fuck her hard

Definitely, hair pulling is essential for doggystyle or just being bent straight over. Without a doubt my favorite way to get fucked by black guys, it seems like it's the best position for them to fit all their cock in every time they thrust. I'm a freak though, I like it rough, so hair pulling, name calling, ass smacking, I love it all!

I also like getting my hair pulled when I'm sucking cock too ;P
Sounds like you love your Black Bull to fuck you like he owns you and he's not gonna let you forget it. You like having that tight white pussy flooded with thick black seed too, don't you...

Toward the end of my marriage when my now ex wife quit caring about getting caught found her on the bed on all fours. Black guy was screwing her doggie standing on the floor her dark blonde hair was balled up in his hand. He slammed his dick into her and pulled her hair so hard her face was looking up and she moaned and cried but told him to fuck her hard
I am jealous of your ex wife
I am jealous of Chip

Back