White ladies: hair pulling during doggy ?

Definitely, hair pulling is essential for doggystyle or just being bent straight over. Without a doubt my favorite way to get fucked by black guys, it seems like it's the best position for them to fit all their cock in every time they thrust. I'm a freak though, I like it rough, so hair pulling, name calling, ass smacking, I love it all!

I also like getting my hair pulled when I'm sucking cock too ;P
damn but I share in your fantasy. It wouldn't be doggy without the hair pulling, ass slapping, or name calling, plus rough sex is the best kind of sex.

Definitely, hair pulling is essential for doggystyle or just being bent straight over. Without a doubt my favorite way to get fucked by black guys, it seems like it's the best position for them to fit all their cock in every time they thrust. I'm a freak though, I like it rough, so hair pulling, name calling, ass smacking, I love it all!

I also like getting my hair pulled when I'm sucking cock too ;P
Sounds like I need to get over to AR, and show you how this BBC dishes it out hard and rough....

We were playing with a hung black guy on Saturday night... He found it incredibly horny when I grabbed her by the throat...as did Frisky....

Back