White ladies: hair pulling during doggy ?

0004b42c-9143-87a6-89d3-f0038d9bd4df_110.jpg
0004b42c-b19a-a693-89c9-e9038d937475_110.jpg
0004b42c-ab2a-56f2-2cc3-3a06dd64150f_110.jpg
Pull my hair & watch me drip :blackheart:

http://clips4sale.com/studio/48653

I might need verification from the black guys on this statement but I think another reason they like pulling a white females hair while they pound that white pussy is because they know that they can do it and get away with it, plus they know that this is most likely something entirely new to her because either she won't allow that ******* with the white boys or the boys are scared to attempt it in fear of receiving a severe scolding for it. or both.

So that equals out to the black guys having a free run to use yet another tactic on her that she is not accustomed to that will elevate her sexual experience quite a bit while receiving it only during the black sexing experience but never before during white on white sex. Which that equals out to an even bigger desire after the fact for her to be fucked like that again by the black man.

lovvvvvvvvvvvve the hair pulling...omg i love it.. but its gotta come along with a seriously rough fuck n maybe even some *******,slapping,biting... mmmm

For the record, every white guy I've been with has pulled my hair during doggy style sex. Just because you apparently behave like a scared little boy in bed doesn't mean that other men do too.
Yep, you're right...sort of, just like all men don't act like your men do.

Back