White ladies: Do you like to suck black balls ?

If I might be matter of fact about it.......... quite honestly it depends on the person. If he is quite sexy and a sensual lover, I find myself up for everything and anything at all. On the other hand, an uninspired lover isn't going to make it hot enough for anything goes.

yes, that goes both ways...I have had experiences where some women could not perform oral at ALL (even if your gave them instructions)...

head off the edge of the bed, guys legs either side of my face, balls in my mouth and fuck my tits please!!
Perfect !! It's also a great position to get that last inch down your throat, but your face gets a ball pounding. That curve can be trouble if he packing the meat. I agree with Diamond 1990. Love sucking a nice set of clean shaven black balls.

I love sucking black cock ... especially when I know that I can milk him dry ... but sucking balls is not something I have done! I don't think I could ... especially if they're hairy!:wub:

Cock and Balls are a matched set. You have to pay equal attention to each and if all is right ... then I receive more of his hot, sticky, wonderful, protein filled baby batter inside me. Where it belongs.

Back