White ladies: Do you like to be touched like this ?

The bulls just love our behinds. Holding us...chest against breasts...mouths together....feeling the hands creep below and around and pulling apart the cheeks of the behind is a not so subtle foreshadowing of what they have in mind for us. One partner I had would always kiss me deeply whenever he would do a "taking liberty" type move in order to preclude my protesting.

I love when a man pulls me closer by fondling my ass as he does it. And of course, fondling in between my legs is always erotic.

But, a low cut top not only advertises what I have to offer, it also allows a man's hand easy access to fondle. A very pleasing experience. For both of us

Last edited:
I love when a man pulls me closer by fondling my ass as it does it. And of course, fondling in between my legs is always erotic.

But, a low cut top not only advertises what I have to offer, it also allows a man's hand easy access to fondle. A very pleasing experience. For both of us
Quite agree , love being held from behind having him fondle my bare breast and nipple as he eases his hard cock between my ass cheeks

Back