white husbands tasting black sperm...

I was traveling and cruising Grinder at my hotel when this gift presented himself. A hotel employee wanting to sneak away. He wanted to use the remote nbathroom/stall. A first for me, but it sounded hot. He was already in the stall w his cock out. We switched for simple logistics, but I went straight to work. With him standing I had few choices. I was either going to swallow it all, or he was going to make a mess all over my shirt. I made the smart choice 🤤.

Attachments

• 019BDDAA-58BF-40B0-844D-10A8C50059DB.jpeg
    019BDDAA-58BF-40B0-844D-10A8C50059DB.jpeg
    78.4 KB · Views: 57
I was traveling and cruising Grinder at my hotel when this gift presented himself. A hotel employee wanting to sneak away. He wanted to use the remote nbathroom/stall. A first for me, but it sounded hot. He was already in the stall w his cock out. We switched for simple logistics, but I went straight to work. With him standing I had few choices. I was either going to swallow it all, or he was going to make a mess all over my shirt. I made the smart choice 🤤.
Left feeling a warn full feeling in your belly!

Hours maybe ... but enough load to keep you smiling the entire day.
Matter of fact, I think for a lot of you hubbies, it would be best you sip some black cock cum with your breakfast meal before heading off to work!
That would be my blessing to a lot of you in here for real!!
I’d like to just keep it tied up in the condom and sip it thru the work day…more than enough protein for me

Back