white husbands tasting black sperm...

Sign me up. Lol

As for eating black seed from wife it's multiple reasons that add up. One it turns her on so damn much. Two it's tasting a superior man's seed in my wife. 3 eating his cum from her reminds me of her just getting fucked so good and I was able to make that happen for her. And fuck her flavor and the unmistakable flavor of black seed together is so good. Wish I could live on a diet of it.
Yes you will get plenty of protein from it but don't forget your veggies as well.

Warm seed from a real man. It is amazing. I love it! Addicted. The smell the taste it is amazing.
It is a sure fire conundrum. Tasting cum seems repugnant to most guys. Even if they want to taste their own, they will change their minds after cumming. It is the release of a brain chemical. They must teach themselves to overcome it. Eating another man's cum is a good way to get over the initial reaction. Later, the guy can savor the taste and eat his own after he cums.

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
i have sucked the thick sperm of a black stud from my gfs pussy and have felt that i was honered to do so.

Back