white husbands tasting black sperm...

Is this really you and your husband? If so, what is the story behind this?

yes it’s us . We’ve been posting on different subs for years but a few play partners told us to check this forum out and we’re in the process of getting verified

no particular story behind the clips . I have a cum fetish and love when he cleans a load off me or out of me whether it’s his own or one of our play partners .

yes it’s us . We’ve been posting on different subs for years but a few play partners told us to check this forum out and we’re in the process of getting verified

no particular story behind the clips . I have a cum fetish and love when he cleans a load off me or out of me whether it’s his own or one of our play partners .
That is so hot!! Especially if the play partner is there to watch him do it. What a power trip. In this clip there appears to be quite a bit of cum for him to eat, was it from another guy? If so, did the other guy watch him do it?

That is so hot!! Especially if the play partner is there to watch him do it. What a power trip. In this clip there appears to be quite a bit of cum for him to eat, was it from another guy? If so, did the other guy watch him do it?

all our play partners usually watch him clean me and reclaim . Part of it is they get off on it as well and usually when we play it’s 2-3 rounds so they aren’t leaving after they’ve cum

all our play partners usually watch him clean me and reclaim . Part of it is they get off on it as well and usually when we play it’s 2-3 rounds so they aren’t leaving after they’ve cum
That has to be such an erotic environment!! That must be quite a thrill to watch your husband eat their cum!! If you play 2-3 rounds, that could be a lot of cum that your husband is eating. The posted video is extremely hot to see that large load of cum on your body and your husband eating it!! Thanks for sharing such an erotic experience!!

Back