white husbands tasting black sperm...

Y
Mac, you seem to the be the type of person that "LABELS" people, stereotypically it seems. From what I've seen from other comments you've posted...you like to DEBATE. I have no problem with debates, but one must be objective, not subjective. I will certainly answer your question - YES. A man sucking another man's cock...is a gay/bi act. Since we're being "basic" you can say a woman kissing another woman is a "gay" act. When a man bend's over and has his prostate examined by a male doctor...guess that's a "gay" act too. Two guys living together for a long period of time is a "gay" act. Whatever you say.
I personally do not judge people. I've known some GAY men who have NEVER sucked a cock. Some women do not wish to eat their girlfriend's pussy. So what?
There are some hubby's (as we have heard) who clean their wives. they eat a mans cum (mixed with his woman's fluids) from the woman's pussy. He didn't suck a dick, is that "gay"? If your woman (if you have one) got fucked by a guy and unbeknownst to you she let him fill her up...when she comes home to you and you eat her pussy that's been cum in....are you then "gay"?
A plethora of bullshit is what this conversation could turn into. I'd rather not dwell on bullshit. I'm here to admire hot-ass wives and fuck.
I'm not here to prove I'm smarter or have more wit than anyone else.
You both are right! You both made good points! Your both smarter than me as I wouldn't want to lock horns with either of you in an argument! You both woke my ass up and educated me so thanks!White-Muscleboy.JPG

Hours maybe ... but enough load to keep you smiling the entire day.
Matter of fact, I think for a lot of you hubbies, it would be best you sip some black cock cum with your breakfast meal before heading off to work!
That would be my blessing to a lot of you in here for real!!
....that was funny!!!! breakfast... the most important meal of the day..... and definitely more potent...lol

She loves to come home after being with her lover feed me his cum while she tells me about her adventure. One time he told her to apologize to me for making her so loose and cum filled. He said she won't be able to feel my cock in her for a weekas hard as he fucked her. The feeling is mixed. It allows me to be a part but it is humiliating when I feel her stretched pussy and realize I can't make her cum like that.

Back