white husbands tasting black sperm...

that was rude
First of all, jerkoff, I wasn't talking to you.
Second, I don't take advice from someone talking about 16 years old boys on other threads. That's called illegal and I hope you end up where you belong.
Third, you have no idea what I meant by the statement. But just to clarify your stupidity, I meant it is almost never a good idea to get back together again, even as FBuddies with an ex. They are usually an ex for a reason. Now, in the case of the person I was talking to, that is sad that it had to end for that reason.
Fourth, If you, flsub, would stop spewing your racist BS all over this web site, you might not be so screwed up in the head and actually have an outlook or something to say that might interest people.
Finally, stop sticking your damn nose in where it don't belong, before it gets bitten off.

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
i want to suck the big black cock also

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
i want to suck the big black cock also

real fantasy to suck his cock as he fuckin wife

I
Second, I don't take advice from someone talking about 16 years old boys on other threads. That's called illegal and I hope you end up where you belong.
Third, you have no idea what I meant by the statement. But just to clarify your stupidity, I meant it is almost never a good idea to get back together again, even as FBuddies with an ex. They are usually an ex for a reason. Now, in the case of the person I was talking to, that is sad that it had to end for that reason.
Fourth, If you, flsub, would stop spewing your racist BS all over this web site, you might not be so screwed up in the head and actually have an outlook or something tsay that might interest people.
Finally, stop sticking your damn nose in where it don't belong, before it gets bitten off.[/quoteyou are an IDIOT.

If I say a 16year old boy is selling candy and I donated money and did not take any, that is not "illegal" you fucking moron. Second, you are typical of feaking idiot morons who slant what people say to make them look bad for the purpose of making yourself look good. Why don't you quote what I actually said instead of leading people to believe i'm a ******* you asshole. just the mention of a 16 year old is illegal right retard???? and if he is selling candy to earn money for his team that's also illegal. Read my post dipshit. There was nothing sexual about it fuckwad. So fuck off and kiss my submissive ass bitch. People like you make world full of haters.

Fourth, If you, flsub, would stop spewing your racist BS all over this web site, you might not be so screwed up in the head and actually have an outlook or something to say that might interest people.
Finally, stop sticking your damn nose in where it don't belong, before it gets bitten off.
you are so fucking perfect that you qualify as some one to make a derogatory statement to make someone feel back like "they are an X for a reason" you are a shithead for a reason, the reason is your parents didn't raise you to be a non ******* head. You are a fuckwad piece of crap who insults people and wants controversy and confrontation. Just fuck off and leave me alone. I hate people like you who profess to be experts on what they know nothing about and insult other people because they have nothing better to do.

you are so fucking perfect that you qualify as some one to make a derogatory statement to make someone feel back like "they are an X for a reason" you are a shithead for a reason, the reason is your parents didn't raise you to be a non ******* head. You are a fuckwad piece of crap who insults people and wants controversy and confrontation. Just fuck off and leave me alone. I hate people like you who profess to be experts on what they know nothing about and insult other people because they have nothing better to do.
Nice language, dude.
Shows what a true class act you are.
And you say I was not raised right? lol.
Again, you stuck your nose in where it did not belong and where it was not asked for. You got your wittwe hand smacked and now you are crying to mommy because you can't take the fact that you were in the wrong for butting in.
Grow up junior.

Nice language, dude.
Shows what a true class act you are.
And you say I was not raised right? lol.
Again, you stuck your nose in where it did not belong and where it was not asked for. You got your wittwe hand smacked and now you are crying to mommy because you can't take the fact that you were in the wrong for butting in.
Grow up junior.
I repeat. You are rude.

I repeat. You are rude.
Thank you. I resemble that remark.
This will be my last response to you.
It is not my job to make everyone like me. Nor will I drive myself crazy trying. Nor do I care whether I do or not.
You call me rude, yet you were the one who stuck your nose in, unbidden, unrequested. You got it bitten off. Hard cheese.
And think about this one. You call yourself a sub, yet, again, you stuck your nose in without being told to. Some sub you are.
Finis.

Back