white husbands tasting black sperm...

Hours maybe ... but enough load to keep you smiling the entire day.
Matter of fact, I think for a lot of you hubbies, it would be best you sip some black cock cum with your breakfast meal before heading off to work!
That would be my blessing to a lot of you in here for real!!
Any of your cum would make me smile Sir and it would be an Honor to sip some of your cum before breakfast or any other meal Sir. Sir you would be welcome to cum in my mouth anytime.

Hours maybe ... but enough load to keep you smiling the entire day.
Matter of fact, I think for a lot of you hubbies, it would be best you sip some black cock cum with your breakfast meal before heading off to work!
That would be my blessing to a lot of you in here for real!!
Any of your cum would make me smile Sir and it would be an Honor to sip some of your cum before breakfast or any other meal Sir. Sir you would be welcome to cum in my mouth anytime.

A lot of you hubbies ought to be keeping/renting bedrooms for Black men to come reside in.
I believe that a bedroom should be kept for the Bull and that he should not be charged rent at all but come and go as he pleases with his key, enter the marital bed without notice and have the run of the house to do as he pleases. He should also be served as a God or King and be given pussy or mouth on command even in the middle of dinner on the dining table. Let's face it, black men rule white women and men and that will never change.

I believe that a bedroom should be kept for the Bull and that he should not be charged rent at all but come and go as he pleases with his key, enter the marital bed without notice and have the run of the house to do as he pleases. He should also be served as a God or King and be given pussy or mouth on command even in the middle of dinner on the dining table. Let's face it, black men rule white women and men and that will never change.
>i agree!!!!!!!

Yes, exactly!

You said that better than I could ever say it Katiana. I'm very much that way. I never sucked cock till I was cucked and am not bi...but I sucked a lot of black cock and swallowed a lot of black cum for her....

Thank you but it is true. One bull told me to kiss his ass, I did it.. I knew if I said no my ex would paddle my ass

Reactions: wit
Back