white husbands tasting black sperm...

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
It is both humiliating and erotic tasting Black cum. I usually tase it from my wife's pussy after she's been used by Blacks.

my wife Crystal asked me to answer: i am aroused by the humiliation factor, i love the taste, especilly if it's one of her select few Bulls that are allowed to cum inside her and i'm not drinking if from a condom or licking it off her ass or breasts as the comingled taste of their cum togethr is fantastic.
I know the feeling well, Humiliation-arousal. The smell of both his and her cum in my wife's pussy is so erotic and the taste is even more so. I started licking cum from her pussy from her first interracial sex and loved it then and still do

for me- i HAVE come to love the taste of Black seed juice and i have to say for me it IS addicting. everyeveyeverytime i seea Black man my thoughts automatically go to thinking of tasting Black seed juices-
I too have come to love the taste. I love the taste of BBC cum co-mingled with my wife's wonderful juices, but I must say that I love BBC cum straight from the source as well! The humiliation factor is just a huge bonus. Watching my wife used as a BBC cumdump is an amazing thing, but when they use me as such, I am in HEAVEN! :blackheart:

Back