white husbands tasting black sperm...

Love to find new and creative ways for my cuck to do so as well. From my pussy is the standard and always enjoyed, but other fun ways are directly from the source (just as our Bull is about to cum inside, he pulls it out and jets into cuck's throat), off my back, stomach, breasts, sharing with cuck by kissing after our Bull cums in my mouth, have had Bull cum on my strap-on and this is used as lube as I penetrate cuck in front of our Bull, Bull cums on cuck's pillow (he can clean it with his tongue, but has to sleep on the spot thereafter), directly on cuck's small cock and cuck is then required to stroke himself to a quick orgasm using Bull's cum as lube and then clean all of it with his mouth, have him cum on cuck's face (have ****** cuck to run errands in public after it has dried on his face, not as crazy and visible as one would thing, but humiliating nonetheless), have had Bull cum in condom and ******* feed it to cuck from there. Myriad of options and all of them exciting and fun:)

You ever had your face jammed on a black cock and have a Black Master shoot his load down your throat?

If you haven't, then you're missing.
I've only ever had my face jammed on a white cock and had the dominant white guy shoot his load down my throat. I would love to experience the bigger black cock and rougher, muscular black man forsing me to take it all; that's why I'm here. I'm hoping the big black cum load is bigger than the white's, would people say it is from experience?

I too have come to love the taste. I love the taste of BBC cum co-mingled with my wife's wonderful juices, but I must say that I love BBC cum straight from the source as well! The humiliation factor is just a huge bonus. Watching my wife used as a BBC cumdump is an amazing thing, but when they use me as such, I am in HEAVEN! :blackheart:
Yes I agree with you Many times my wife as even jerked-off her Black lovers into my mouth and made me swallow their cum. She also likes to give me a snowball.

Back