white husbands tasting black sperm...

Wow. I'm beginning to be turned off by this constant gay pictures and talk. What started as a great website to share my fantasy of my wife getting some BBC has turned into black/white bisexual and gay site. Eventually, this needs to stop to keep the integrity and the idea of what this website is all about.

If you haven't done so already, go to:

http://blacktowhite.net/community/t...ity-forum-for-gay-and-bisexual-content.20332/

... and vote to separate gay/bi content into it's own forum.

Wow. I'm beginning to be turned off by this constant gay pictures and talk. What started as a great website to share my fantasy of my wife getting some BBC has turned into black/white bisexual and gay site. Eventually, this needs to stop to keep the integrity and the idea of what this website is all about.
if you didnt want to read this why would you open a thread listed as white husbands tasting black sperm ???

Send me an invite...then I'll give you what I've given couples before!

View attachment 187421
thats just wrong why is it that gay men are posing to be cuckolds i am not a gay i would never suck a mans dick or let any one fuck my ass that is not what cuckolding is all about is it ?? no look it up its about wifes girlfriends partners ect cheating taking other guys cocks im a cuckwanabe who wants to share my gf with hung bbcs not suck em or fuck em my self. no offense if you are a fudge packer bum bandit lol :) im sure there are other websites for that sort of stuff AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE CUCKS BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF AND COME OUT YOUR SO FAR IN THE CLOSET YOUR IN NARNIA

AGREE WITH YOU 100% cuck is not gay

thats just wrong why is it that gay men are posing to be cuckolds i am not a gay i would never suck a mans dick or let any one fuck my ass that is not what cuckolding is all about is it ?? no look it up its about wifes girlfriends partners ect cheating taking other guys cocks im a cuckwanabe who wants to share my gf with hung bbcs not suck em or fuck em my self. no offense if you are a fudge packer bum bandit lol :) im sure there are other websites for that sort of stuff AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE CUCKS BE HONEST WITH YOUR SELF AND COME OUT YOUR SO FAR IN THE CLOSET YOUR IN NARNIA

A lot of people will keep on being confused as to what being a cuckold is simply because they WANT it to fit with their own level of fantasy. However, folks that are members here can write however they want...it's those who're actually bold enough to want to meet in person that I strive for. That's my goal. Anything else, and I'm wasting my time here.

A lot of people will keep on being confused as to what being a cuckold is simply because they WANT it to fit with their own level of fantasy. However, folks that are members here can write however they want...it's those who're actually bold enough to want to meet in person that I strive for. That's my goal. Anything else, and I'm wasting my time here.
True I realy want to meet a guy r guys to pleasure my gf sexxxyualy but sadly he's not into it all I can o is keep trying I guess

Yes I am looking foewardto this month..
The name of the post is what...
bi guy here...cockold to my wife.
your surprised by how many guys are are bi...and have fantasy about it...omg
Maybe the next fresh post will be where does the cock hang out while his wife if fucked..or show us pics of the wife with the bulls...but when you have a bi topic it will go toward the bi way

I am not gay nor am I bi. But I have had several cuckolds want to eat a cream pie out of their wife or girlfriend when I am done or french kiss to eat my cum. When I ask why they do it, they tell me it is "the ultimate proof" she has been with another man. As if watching me fuck their woman is not proof enough.

I am not really sure if this counts as gay or bisexual because they're is no m4m contact. What do ya'll think?

nothing to do with gay bisexual or..... one time thing this is the ultimate......... there is not proof or anything i msure they would like to suck you also is just the one time thing i did and i loved it i m not gay or bisexual just pure fun that is all. i had the black suck my cock also so..............................

Even better when a lot of you white bois are sucking the black man's cum while dressed in your sissy outfit.
I've been on cam with for a black man who likes me to dress in stockings and heels and riding my 10" fat as hell black toy for him. Not the same as getting it for real but quite hot make him cum while he talks about it being his cock fucking me.

Well my wife does not like cum in her or on her.She likes getting fucked. She expects her lovers to to cum in my mouth. Or on my face..when they are done she will let me fuck her as lng as i have a looad in my mouth or dripping down my face....when I finish she tells me to swallow...or to clean up...
here is one of her lovers cumming in my mouth..
While I don't have a wife to cuckhold me, I too would love to submit to the BBC cumming in my mouth or on my face when he's ready to explode from fucking a woman. Or if he cums in her then I have to lick it all up and suck it all out so she's clean for another round and the load is my nutrition instead of wasted mess on the sheets or floor. Then I'd blow the BBC to get him ready to fuck fuck the woman again. If there are any people with arrangements out there who would benefit from the addition of a cuck-sort like me, hit me up.

Hours maybe ... but enough load to keep you smiling the entire day.
Matter of fact, I think for a lot of you hubbies, it would be best you sip some black cock cum with your breakfast meal before heading off to work!
That would be my blessing to a lot of you in here for real!!
I think it would be great to start the day off with some black cum down my throat, It would be refreshing and a true pleasure.

Back