white husbands tasting black sperm...

If the husband do not suck the black seed out, his wife will be pregnant for sure. Accept the fate for black genes superiority or giving up your race, your choice.

Wow, I guess that explains why the Latino/Hispanic race is overtaking all others in the States. Apparently the Catholic Church (which is the predominant faith for Latinos) doesn't teach the men that they are supposed to be licking their women clean of sperm as the preferred method of birth control. .... then again maybe it does and that is why their birth rates are steadily climbing. :bounce:

Wow, I guess that explains why the Latino/Hispanic race is overtaking all others in the States. Apparently the Catholic Church (which is the predominant faith for Latinos) doesn't teach the men that they are supposed to be licking their women clean of sperm as the preferred method of birth control. .... then again maybe it does and that is why their birth rates are steadily climbing. :bounce:
LOL!!!!!

I have been eating other guy's cum out of my wife for over 20 years, both from white guys and black guys. I have also sucked the dicks of some of my wife's 'dates', both black and white. I do not do it because I am a sub. I do it because I like it and it also turns my wife on (a lot). I freely admit that I get a tingle of humiliation when I am sucking the cock of a guy who fucks my wife, but I am never ****** or ******* into doing it.

I have been eating other guy's cum out of my wife for over 20 years, both from white guys and black guys. I have also sucked the dicks of some of my wife's 'dates', both black and white. I do not do it because I am a sub. I do it because I like it and it also turns my wife on (a lot). I freely admit that I get a tingle of humiliation when I am sucking the cock of a guy who fucks my wife, but I am never ****** or ******* into doing it.

Just like a hubby whose wife I own.

Back