white husbands tasting black sperm...

I reckon the curiosity part is what sticks in the mind of a lot of hubbies out there. When they see that black cock slamming into their wives' pussy, filling her up in more ways that they couldn't...it makes them itch to want to have a taste of it.

View attachment 145799
Yes Dsoul it does make me want to taste the studs sperm and hopefully make me feel like a macho man like he is fucking my wifes married pussy!

Well for me it started with my wife feeding me back my sperm after she gave me a blowjob. This was quite some time ago. I had often kissed other women after oral sex, but none had kept my load but one afternoon Tracey after giving me head, kissed me and deposited the whole load back in my mouth and told me to swallow it. She became much more dominant in our relationship which led to her strapon and then interracial sex.

She began asking me to eat her down there after I came and after a while, she didn't have to ask, I just did it because I knew how much she liked it. She seemed to cum harder and sometimes only after I ate my load from her juicy box.

Once she had sex with her first black lover (she has had several now and its only been a month or so) it was generally expected I would do that. She loves having me eat her pussy after she has been with her lover(s). I must admit I do too.

Last week she had me get it straight from the source when I actually sucked my first black cock. I have done that twice now as well as allowed her bull to fuck my man pussy. Sucking her lover's cock and allowing them to take me allows me to show my gratitude for servicing my wife and allowing me to savor their load when they cum in her womb.

You are such a lucky man to have this amazing wife who has realized what your place is and Black men who a generous enough to let you suck their cocks, we'll all be better off when white bois realize their place is with a Black cock in their mouths.

Tony ditto with me love the taste of another mans cum and my wifes pussy juice after her bulls has filler her married pussy!! and always love sucking and swallowing her bulls big horse cocks the taste of big cock cum is so Macho!

The first time I stared into my wife’s bald pussy after her bull had finished with her, it was oozing sperm liberally. Her pussy was blushed from exertion, and he had ‘splashed’ her mons—that is to say he pumped a couple rounds in her then pulled out and shot on her bald mons. I had never seen a “gaping” pussy before in person, especially on my wife. Her pussy was physically open and was slowly, almost imperceptibly closing in the minutes after.

For the first time in our marriage her pussy looked used. I had never left it looking that way—beat up, stretched out and glazed heavily.
I could smell her pussy as it was the wettest I’ve ever seen, smelled or tasted before. There was a giant wet spot right under her roughed up cunt and I could feel the heat from her hole as a black man's cum burped out of it.

But what I will never forget is the strong musk of a black man. Her pussy smelled like a man and the scent of his sweat and her sperm was palpable.
I asked her something—I don’t even remember what—but she was still panting and didn’t hear me. She didn’t want to hear me.

I was a little scare and intimidated. It looked like someone had just squeezed a bottle of liquid Ivory soap all over the place. I looked down at the thumb-sized bump in the panties I was wearing and just realized that my wife would never touch my penis again.
Danica

My ffavorite scenario is to suck him when he is telling me how much he enjoyed by my gf' pussy and ass. I definitely like to swallow his cum because I believe. That in love everything should be shared.

The first time I stared into my wife’s bald pussy after her bull had finished with her, it was oozing sperm liberally. Her pussy was blushed from exertion, and he had ‘splashed’ her mons—that is to say he pumped a couple rounds in her then pulled out and shot on her bald mons. I had never seen a “gaping” pussy before in person, especially on my wife. Her pussy was physically open and was slowly, almost imperceptibly closing in the minutes after.

For the first time in our marriage her pussy looked used. I had never left it looking that way—beat up, stretched out and glazed heavily.
I could smell her pussy as it was the wettest I’ve ever seen, smelled or tasted before. There was a giant wet spot right under her roughed up cunt and I could feel the heat from her hole as a black man's cum burped out of it.

But what I will never forget is the strong musk of a black man. Her pussy smelled like a man and the scent of his sweat and her sperm was palpable.
I asked her something—I don’t even remember what—but she was still panting and didn’t hear me. She didn’t want to hear me.

I was a little scare and intimidated. It looked like someone had just squeezed a bottle of liquid Ivory soap all over the place. I looked down at the thumb-sized bump in the panties I was wearing and just realized that my wife would never touch my penis again.
Danica
Sme experiencefor me to dude but iam the one that encouraged my wife to fuck my buddys horse size cocks!! i love it my little uncut cock is now a manclit!!

Back