white husbands tasting black sperm...

I have always loved the taste of cum then the first time I ate another mans cum from my wife's pussy was all it took I was hooked but its not the humiliation cause I really enjoyed sucking a black cock while he and my wife were talking back and forth about how good I was at sucking that big cock then a mouth full of cum is just my reward for being such a good cocksucker

I have always loved the taste of cum then the first time I ate another mans cum from my wife's pussy was all it took I was hooked but its not the humiliation cause I really enjoyed sucking a black cock while he and my wife were talking back and forth about how good I was at sucking that big cock then a mouth full of cum is just my reward for being such a good cocksucker
thats so hot
I actually didnt like the taste of the BBC semen the first few times I cleaned my wife's pussy
but she kept encouraging me to eat it, saying to me eventually I would LOVE it
guess what?
she was so right!
now I LOVE that taste!!

That black man left our house with a very sore cock we really took care of him good and he kept cumming back for almost 2 years even fucking my wife when I was out of town and she would call me and tell me about their fucking and sucking sometimes she put him on the phone while his cock was pumping in and out of her pussy and he would tell me how good it was and how he missed my mouth wrapped around his cock and how he missed me taking his big cock all the way down my throat he loved to fuck my throat

That black man left our house with a very sore cock we really took care of him good and he kept cumming back for almost 2 years even fucking my wife when I was out of town and she would call me and tell me about their fucking and sucking sometimes she put him on the phone while his cock was pumping in and out of her pussy and he would tell me how good it was and how he missed my mouth wrapped around his cock and how he missed me taking his big cock all the way down my throat he loved to fuck my throat
more wives are turning their white husbands into BBC cock suckers....sooooooooooo erotic

Well my wife does not like cum in her or on her.She likes getting fucked. She expects her lovers to to cum in my mouth. Or on my face..when they are done she will let me fuck her as lng as i have a looad in my mouth or dripping down my face....when I finish she tells me to swallow...or to clean up...
here is one of her lovers cumming in my mouth..
how big was he?

Back