white husbands tasting black sperm...

When my fiancé Jess came home in a taxi cab from her first solo encounter with a Black man she walked in and she was wearing no panties (no idea what happened to them!). I could smell the sperm on her body when she walked in the room. We had agreed that she would use a condom (or her guy would) so I was so pissed off at first. But it turned me on so much so I asked to taste it. I wanted to lick her out. She’s quite conservative so she said “don’t be such a pervert, you can lick me out when I’ve showered.” But I insisted. Biggest turn on ever!! There were so many thick gooey globs of it inside her pussy.
It was a Black guy we didn’t know very well. All we knew was that he was a South African and belonged to a Black nationalist political party over there called Black First Land First. That made it even more of a turn on.
jess jerked me aggressively as I ate up all that African sperm from my fiancé’s most sacred area. I came so hard.
Jess wiped some of the sperm onto my nose playfully and said “you do realize you just became a Black man’s bitch don’t you?”
then she turned over and said “open my butt cheeks.” He had unloaded inside there too! The volume of sperm that these guys produce is crazy!
Great story their stamina and their sperm count is so high it is crazy

I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
For me the first time I ate another man's cum from a woman I was 19 it was my girl friend I let a black guy I know fuck her all 3 of us were drinking he came inside her twice and told me I needed to suck his cock clean and then eat his cum from my girl friend I did as he told me I knew I was inferior to him watching his big black cock giving my girl friend orgasm after orgasm something i was not able to do with my cock hearing her moaning and screaming in pleasure the sound of her voice just made me feel so embrassed and humiliated watching him fucking the ******* out of my girl I just knew I could not compete with him the look my girl friend gave me as she laid on the bed with her legs wide open dripping his cum from her pussy I knew she seen me as inferior as well so doing as I was told just seemed to be the right thing too do to my surprised it made her happy that I did that

I have been eating other guy's cum out of my wife for over 20 years, both from white guys and black guys. I have also sucked the dicks of some of my wife's 'dates', both black and white. I do not do it because I am a sub. I do it because I like it and it also turns my wife on (a lot).
Same here. I first started eating my wife's pussy after other men, black and white, fucked her because she felt a bit guilty when we first started swinging. Eating her right after, full of cum or not, made her realize that it was okay with me and that I loved her. It wasn't that big a leap from that to sucking clean the cocks that had fucked her before eating her, then just sucking cocks because I liked it, especially the feeling of a cock pulsing in my mouth as it's cumming. If it cums, I want my mouth on it, period.

Last edited:
now I serve Black Doms alone and I must admit that the sperm is an amazing reward after serving the BBC properly. For me it's the main focus, I could do anything he ask for this reward.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-02-06 115018.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-06 115018.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 230
  • Screenshot 2022-02-06 115145.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-06 115145.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot 2022-02-06 115203.png
    Screenshot 2022-02-06 115203.png
    622.4 KB · Views: 187
I know I've already posted some thread like this, but the question now is a little different.
What do you think that a white husbands feel when suck his wife's pussy after a black lover cummed inside it? Why do you think white husbands make this anytime? Pure excitation? A way of auto-compensated to be cuckoled? Because he wish be part of the fuck...?
If anybody has a real experience or only an idea about this topic, then feel free sharing it with me.
I think i just love bbc

Attachments

• 20220408_163042.jpg
    20220408_163042.jpg
    992.5 KB · Views: 149
Back