White Husbands Licking BBC Cum From Wifes Pussys

QUEEN4BBC

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CA, US
My husband will do anything I ask him to do to pleases me when I am fucked by Black Guys, I ask him to eat me out to prepare my pussy for my black lover, I order him to bring us drinks for me and my lover and even I ask him to leave us alone fucking all night long while he is out or in the living room. Once my BBC wanted to fuck me in the ass but I was scared he may injure my butthole with his thick massive 12" cock so I ask my husband to fuck my asshole to prepare it for my BBC lover and he did so then my BBC could fuck me in the ass without any pain.
So in general my husband never say no to me and always obey my requests EXCEPT licking my pussy after my BBC lover finish cumming inside me. He loves to fuck me sloppy second but never lick my pussy clean when it is full of BBC cum.
How can I persuade him to do so and make him enjoy eating my cum-filled pussy?
Do your husbands eat your pussys and lick the cum on them after your lovers finish cumming inside?
cuckold.jpg

Even my husband is very obedient, but I think you should let your husband decide when it's time to clean up your pussy full of cum ..... you'll see that sooner or later it will

My husband does eat me clean after a Black man fills me with cum. The first time he wasn't into it but I didn't exactly give him a chance, I sat on his face. It was fun, he found he liked it and hasn't stopped and doesn't stop eating me clean until I tell him to.

Tell him that it really turns you on to think of him cleaning up your fucked pussy. If your still letting him fuck you, tell him this after he has cum in you. I'm sure he will agree to try since he does what you want anyway.

Maybe ge isn't gay and has no ddsire what so ever to eat some other guys nut lut of your pussy. Maybe he feels that accepting the fact that you need big black cock is enough.

Sometimes it is possible to push someone so hard to do something you end up pushing them away. Isn't the fact that he lets you get fucked and leaves the room enough. Why is there such a need to have hime eat someone's sperm.

Back