white husbands cut off..

mw29

Male
Gold Member
From
NJ, US
Beginning in this lifestyle and I have noticed that many couples who enter into cuckolding lifestyle white wife with black men ultimately see their relationship evolve to the point that the white wife chooses to cut her husband off sexually and reserve access only for Black cock. I am wondering after the decision to deny your husband intercourse anymore, how do you maintain a sense of connection with your hubby to keep your relationship strong? Are the black men made fully aware of your situation?

Last edited:
re: white husbands cut off.

...There are a lot of fetish games associated with cuckolding ... i.e. cock locks, humiliation, feminizing, pregnancy, domestic duties, public display (tattoos & BBC jewelry), creampie cleanup, dating, owning, neuter threatening, spankings, and many more ... and of course sexual denial.
...Its sort of like when you go buy a new car, you sit with the salesman and look at all the options available and add options of your own interests and preferences ... as long as both the wife & husband get enjoyment out of what they choose to add as their cuckolding options, who's to say what is right or wrong. Its good to regularly take the temperature of the relationship, however, to make sure that both are getting what they want and need from the cuckold fantasy play, otherwise, eventually the relationship becomes stressed and in danger of ending.

Beginning in this lifestyle and I have noticed that many couples who enter into cuckolding lifestyle white wife with black men ultimately see their relationship evolve to the point that the white wife chooses to cut her husband off sexually and reserve access only for Black cock. I am wondering after the decision to deny your husband intercourse anymore, how do you maintain a sense of connection with your hubby to keep your relationship strong? Are the black men made fully aware of your situation?
I'm a alpha-male black horny bull - honestly disgree with wives cut off hubby
My job in this lifestyle to help build a strong relationship, and satisfy both parties.

I hear what people are saying and if your still an intimate couple then that's just great you want the best for your wife.
Equally though there is what I call the natural phenomena, you have a lover and great sex you then sometimes have an inbuilt desire to save yourself for those moments. Through into the mix a kind compliant husband who enjoys being with you as you shop, prepair and dress for your lover you have a situation where it's not so much " cut off" but willing enhancement.

I would say it has happen organically for us. Becoming more of a bottom all the time. Chastity and strapons assist in this. At some point the Bull is all she thinks about and you are a fluffer or support.

That being said... Its still very intimate and satisfying. Just not in a traditional vanilla way.

My penis has been almost totally retired. I no longer expect penetration, having had a short 10 second "fuck" once in the last 19 months which looks more and more like my last one.

My wife and I haven't had sex in months. And I have not came inside her in over a year. I have become completely cut off from entering her, but it honestly has been the best "sex" of Our Lives. I was trying to avoid sex with her for a long time and after she finally gave in to BBC and had sex with me again I could tell by the look of disappointment on her face that she wasn't into it. And we are both completely fine with it, it has made us closer and happier. I no longer have the pressure of having to try and get her off, she just calls up a black man when she needs it

My husband hasn't made love to me-nor could I blame him-nor the other way around..With this in balance-no room for excuses anymore. Like when a beautiful Black Cedar tree handled Sword is jabbed deep within the walls ; through the tubular halls and then crashes down submerged in the Valley of the Womb and there is no room at the inn..for white men. To enter..Therein. Ever again. My friend..The End. Back-end that is. For my black men. I am so glad I gained weight. Women-it feels better!!!!

It is-a double edged sword too..Cut very Fine. To the line. And very deep. Perfectly concise. No desquise.

Reactions: CCP
re: white husbands cut off.

...There are a lot of fetish games associated with cuckolding ... i.e. cock locks, humiliation, feminizing, pregnancy, domestic duties, public display (tattoos & BBC jewelry), creampie cleanup, dating, owning, neuter threatening, spankings, and many more ... and of course sexual denial.
...Its sort of like when you go buy a new car, you sit with the salesman and look at all the options available and add options of your own interests and preferences ... as long as both the wife & husband get enjoyment out of what they choose to add as their cuckolding options, who's to say what is right or wrong. Its good to regularly take the temperature of the relationship, however, to make sure that both are getting what they want and need from the cuckold fantasy play, otherwise, eventually the relationship becomes stressed and in danger of ending.
That's a very good answer!

My wife and I haven't had sex in months. And I have not came inside her in over a year. I have become completely cut off from entering her, but it honestly has been the best "sex" of Our Lives. I was trying to avoid sex with her for a long time and after she finally gave in to BBC and had sex with me again I could tell by the look of disappointment on her face that she wasn't into it. And we are both completely fine with it, it has made us closer and happier. I no longer have the pressure of having to try and get her off, she just calls up a black man when she needs it
I totally understand what you are saying. My wife has never gone black but uses bbc dildos and I usually get a handjob afterwards. I still get pussy but it’s rarer. On the rare times I get to fuck her afterwards, there is a disappointment with her as I don’t last as long nor does she feel as much. Mentally I’d rather her enjoy the intercourse with the bbc dildos and the pressure of me pleasuring her is off. she get the large cocks stretching her and getting her off, I get sensual handjobs till I erupt all over her hand. We are both happy.

From all of the people I have talked to on here, this is extremely common. Usually the white cuck husband gets cut off. It doesn’t start off that way but most usually progresses to that at some point. And the ones who don’t cut off their white hubbies only do so for their husbands benefit. Once they get a taste of bbc, white cucks usually only get handjobs to completion if they are lucky.

I haven't experienced this lifestyle yet, but the day I'm cut out of the picture, is the day I'm gone.
I know that some guys like that, and good for them.
I would have to fuck her after she's fucked another guy. If that's not going to be part of the plan, then we need to find a new hobby.
I’m with you on that. I like the idea of a cuckold lifestyle but not sure about actually going through it for real for fear of being cut off. As it is now the wife now uses large bbc dildos more and usually I get a handjob afterwards. It’s pretty hot and I don’t complain and after watching her fuck bbc dildos I erupt in her hand afterwards very quickly. I still will get pussy now and again but the dildo is more a part of our regular routine. I could never imagine her getting the real thing and cutting me off but that fear keeps me from pushing her into it

Back