White Grandmother's and bbc.

I didn’t actually think it would turn out like this years ago but i tell you in 100% truth, the older my wife gets and she’s approaching her mid 50’s, the hornier and sluttier she gets for BBC. She truly has an insatiable appetite for cock, well black cock and could and does at times fuck just damn near all day long and deep into the night and it takes 2-3 guys that day to keep up with her. Her sex drive is just off the charts, more than i remember even when i was a teenager/early 20’s, she wants cock, black cock, in her mouth and pussy 24/7 it seems and I LOVE IT!!!!
Mine is similar

I didn’t actually think it would turn out like this years ago but i tell you in 100% truth, the older my wife gets and she’s approaching her mid 50’s, the hornier and sluttier she gets for BBC. She truly has an insatiable appetite for cock, well black cock and could and does at times fuck just damn near all day long and deep into the night and it takes 2-3 guys that day to keep up with her. Her sex drive is just off the charts, more than i remember even when i was a teenager/early 20’s, she wants cock, black cock, in her mouth and pussy 24/7 it seems and I LOVE IT!!!!
The sex drive of middle aged white females sometimes scares young Black guys because of this.

Believe me i totally understand!!!! when her and i talk, her only regret is not listening and taking it more seriously when we were younger and I’d hint around about it….she says hindsight’s 20/20 but if she knew then all she knew now about this lifestyle and how I and her were, she would have been taking BBC from the get go and would have made me a very, very even happier man on our wedding day marrying me with cum a couple black men’s cum in her belly and their cum running down the inside of her thighs wearing no panties when she was at the alter with me saying our vows!
We redid our wedding vows for our 25th wedding anniversary to reflect the couple we are. Having a few loads of Black sperm inside her at the altar was only the start. My wife would like to do wedding planning for the QoS community if she had the time.

60+ and still actively in this. We realize not every man wants a woman who is no longer in her 30-50’s, but also know plenty of younger men are looking for a mature older woman.
when were looking for a guy for my wife, we had responses from guys as young as early twenties. my wife was in her 70s. we joked we should introduce him to our granddaughter.

Back