White Grandmother's and bbc.

I was camping with my ex-wife and my now grown ******* and stepson on the Brazos river in Texas and they took the 20 minute trip to the store to get bread or something. I was fishing in gator infested waters so I was in Texas boy heaven, out in nature, hint of danger. Mmm, anyway, I caught a fish and beat the gator to it. Reeled it in and heard a voice behind me say something, I forget. Anyway I turned around and there's a mature white woman coming on the pier towards talking about the fish. She had a young white kid trailing behind her barefoot, lil man was clearly enjoying the outdoors like me.

Anyway, long story short, she said it was a nice catch and I flashed a smile and thought "And I got a witness to see this huge fish too. Nice!" I didn't speak tho, my social conditioning of "appear non-threatening" kicked in to ensure my survival. She pressed on, asking did I know how to clean it. I said "not really, I like to catch them, but I can't cook them." Honest truth. She came closer put a hand on my shoulder as I was digging the hook out of the fish (white people and personal space, y'all constantly violate lol).

She said "If you want, you can come back to the RV and I'll clean it and cook it for you. When it registered, I peered from the cooler and sized her up and she gave me a knowing wink like "I'm not scared of you city boy." I don't know it's just something about a down white chick, it adds to the attractiveness. I forgot what I said because it was my upstairs head talking and doing the right thing by my pre-swingers marriage. My dick and I had a long internal conversation tho. Gam Gam was so close to getting stretched out after dinner while lil man played outside. She looked about late 50's, early 60's and she was so bold, definitely wanted me to be a Southern gentleman until after dinner. 3rd hole fa sho

Back