White Grandmother's and bbc.

I didn’t actually think it would turn out like this years ago but i tell you in 100% truth, the older my wife gets and she’s approaching her mid 50’s, the hornier and sluttier she gets for BBC. She truly has an insatiable appetite for cock, well black cock and could and does at times fuck just damn near all day long and deep into the night and it takes 2-3 guys that day to keep up with her. Her sex drive is just off the charts, more than i remember even when i was a teenager/early 20’s, she wants cock, black cock, in her mouth and pussy 24/7 it seems and I LOVE IT!!!!

I didn’t actually think it would turn out like this years ago but i tell you in 100% truth, the older my wife gets and she’s approaching her mid 50’s, the hornier and sluttier she gets for BBC. She truly has an insatiable appetite for cock, well black cock and could and does at times fuck just damn near all day long and deep into the night and it takes 2-3 guys that day to keep up with her. Her sex drive is just off the charts, more than i remember even when i was a teenager/early 20’s, she wants cock, black cock, in her mouth and pussy 24/7 it seems and I LOVE IT!!!!
You've got a real jewel there!

You've got a real jewel there!

Believe me i totally understand!!!! when her and i talk, her only regret is not listening and taking it more seriously when we were younger and I’d hint around about it….she says hindsight’s 20/20 but if she knew then all she knew now about this lifestyle and how I and her were, she would have been taking BBC from the get go and would have made me a very, very even happier man on our wedding day marrying me with cum a couple black men’s cum in her belly and their cum running down the inside of her thighs wearing no panties when she was at the alter with me saying our vows!

Believe me i totally understand!!!! when her and i talk, her only regret is not listening and taking it more seriously when we were younger and I’d hint around about it….she says hindsight’s 20/20 but if she knew then all she knew now about this lifestyle and how I and her were, she would have been taking BBC from the get go and would have made me a very, very even happier man on our wedding day marrying me with cum a couple black men’s cum in her belly and their cum running down the inside of her thighs wearing no panties when she was at the alter with me saying our vows!
Maybe some younger women can learn from her and do it right! Nothing better on a wedding day than a white bride walking down the aisle with black seed running down her legs.

Love to get my mature wife blacked. She's very conservative but openly flirts with black men. I know, under the right circumstances, she could be seduced, and then I think she would love it regularly. Eastern Tennessee here.

Back