White Grandmother's and bbc.

I love women in their 40s and older, nothing sexier than a mature, experienced woman. I also love the classy granny types who like bbc and I love to be their naughty secret.
I agree with your thinking. An older woman is very sexy with her experience. My wife has several naughty secrets, but not ready to act on it. She is 65 yo and white, assume that would be fine if she'll move on it?

My wife was 56 when we met this well endowed young black man through a swingers site. After one party on the way home she told me he had asked to come to his house alone. Since they were both teachers, they had the summer off they had plenty of free time. mid-morning a few days later since I work at home often, I watched her shower, put on her make-up and perfume. Then, she took a sun dress with molded cups built in and slit on the side up to her ass. the dress barely covered half of her huge boobs and when she walked the slit parted briefly showing a glimpse of her pussy. She said there was no reason for wearing any panties. My little dick was so hard it felt like it would break. I couldn't concentrate on work.. All I could think of was of what they were doing. When she finally came home she parked in the garage and came in carrying the dress.Her tits weree covered with love bites. Her pubic hair was matted with dry semen. Her pussy was swollen and very red. She told me she would tell me every detail if I licked the cum out her pussy. even though I never tasted semen before I was so turned on that I did.

Every few days she would go back to his house for the next 10 years and bring home a pussy full of cum. Now that we have retired to Florida, he visits for a few days several times a year. I get the guest room. He fucks in the bedroom, the living room, the kitchen, the lanai or anywhere he gets the urge.

One day when we were visiting St. Louis, I walked into our hotel room and found them fucking like rabbits.IMG_0377.JPG

Back