White Grandmother's and bbc.

Nellie, my HW, is 56 but passes for 30ish. She is blessed with good genes and a workout ethic to keep the "playground looking good"! Her current BBC BF is same age as our oldest *******-31. She likes the young guys and has done lots between 18 and 25. I am so proud of her and so happy for her and them!
Oh, That’s nice Like you I am so so proud of my own lovely wife, however She is/ was firmly into Black Guys, Like you also She has held Her age very well.
I to love Her dearly.

I went Black at 50…and now the pedal is to the metal!!
I think my wife was 49/50,when She went Black, She saw 1 of the two regular guys for over ten years,Her other one for 5/6.
I think the one that She lasted,the longest with They had some,feelings,for each other, But He,also,had a wife and *******, So fortunately nothing came of it.
I have askedHer if She was in love with Him, but She always says that I am the one She loves, and that She just loved sex with Him, He,was the biggest most well hung guy I have ever seen Her take.
So who knows, We have been together for a very long time, So I guess there must be something in it,
I hope you have as wonderful time as my Wife and I ,If,you do not mind,I will follow you,if,that’s ok.😁👌👍

I have been searching for awhile, but think i finally met the guy who is going to blacktize(?) me. Weve met once, chatted online , on fone etc. Are meeting fir an official date(?) Next week. Says i will start with oral training. Im looking forward to feeling like i have a purpose again.

Best wishes to you! Hope it‘s everything you ever wanted

Back