White Grandmother's and bbc.

so you made up for lost time. ... any advice on how to get my wife hooked on BBC?
Not sure I'm the best person to ask. I have ALWAYS been attracted to black men. I can remember my first elementary school boyfriend was a totally cute black boy. Just didn't tell any of my family, and well, it was elementary school. Now, there are very men of any other race I find attractive.

If your wife isn't truly interested, or isn't truly attracted to black men or the idea of having sex with black men, there's not much you can do to convince her. Start by talking about fantasies, and see what hers are. You might be pleasantly surprised. But if she is not into it, don't push her.

I'm a 47 year old bbc a Mormon..in need of some serious pussy, especially granny pussy. To give a cream pie or possibly breed out here in Northern California.

Not sure I'm the best person to ask. I have ALWAYS been attracted to black men. I can remember my first elementary school boyfriend was a totally cute black boy. Just didn't tell any of my family, and well, it was elementary school. Now, there are very men of any other race I find attractive.

If your wife isn't truly interested, or isn't truly attracted to black men or the idea of having sex with black men, there's not much you can do to convince her. Start by talking about fantasies, and see what hers are. You might be pleasantly surprised. But if she is not into it, don't push her.
I thought all white women were attracted to black men. She's in love with Idris Elba and once kissed Taye Diggs in NY. Does that count?

sound advice from a very sensible woman who has lived it and know's what she's talking about.

Back