White girls

Well why don't you place an ad on a dating site.
Look for older Black men.
Offer yourself for use in many ways. Domestic servitude...sexual servitude...financial servitude and/or just have more interaction with Black men.
Perhaps you'll be less intimidated and find a good place of use in the BNWO...just an idea.

I mean you honestly should just accept the fact that not usually bigger than you, 99% I have cocks that absolutely dwarf yours so don’t even play like you’re even in the same running because you should never compare yourself in the same sentence to a black God and the size of his cock Because even if you were bigger he can still out fuck you out dominate you out everything you and still go home with three women who are all white, and you go home and play with yourself while watching him because he posted the video here on this website and you try to get with them yourself and they all wanted nothing to do with you. Just submit and except that you belong on your knees along side your crush, sucking a black man’s balls while she sucks his cock and then vice versa before you’re both bent over and he alternates between you and her until you eat the load out of her pussy and then she has his baby. You deserve nothing and the long on your knees saying thank you to the gods of cock and the kings among men when he chooses to fuck you and you get the honor and privilege of sucking his cock

I'm trying 😭....I'm being for real. But I can't bear being rejected for being a "white boy". I admit I'm very sensitive to rejection and I get stuck really painfully if someone rejects me cause of my skin. I don't want this bnwo to be real...I felt like it was just a fetish...but now I'm seeing so many girls especially online saying this...and in person they fawn over black guys while ignoring me....please can you answer truthfully to me...are they better in bed and are they bigger than us? And do you find them more masculine than us? And is there anything we can do to be loved by girls again....you for example...or is it genetics and unchangeable?
Dude you are just trying out your sexual fantasies, well I suppose this is the place all right.

Please , no! I don't wanna stay pussyfree for life! Ahhh 💦💦💦
tumblr_nsj1r9MFgA1t82viro1_400.gif
The first plc shows a girl of real class with a Mcdonalds sticker on her phone

Realistically speaking, white girls still like white boys. What has changed though is the following:

1. White girls in general want experience with black cock before settling down.
2. White girls in more progressive areas are more interested in marrying and settling down with black men.
3. White girls are cheating more often with black men.
4. White mothers are encouraging their offspring to go black as well.

So ultimately its a slow and steady shift. Not something happening over the course of a few years.
I agree with all of this also!
Seems alot is coming to fruition!
Blacker the better and the more white girls following these guidelines the better!

A day in a white girl's college life :

22 yr old white female here..true confession of my first experience, so don't judge me. About 10 years ago, my sister's friend was dating this cute Black guy at college. At the time my sister and friend were 19. I was only 13 when I visited her at college for the weekend. This was the first time I was around drunnk and high people. My sister also wasn't used to being wasted, she was only 19. After a keg party, the four of us went back to my sister & her friends apartment. The Black guy kept staring at me; it made me feel damp and tingly down there.
So he eventually stands up and tells his girlfriend to give him head there in the living room. And she kneels down, takes out his amazing cock and begins sucking him, right in front of us. And she's literally gagging on his size and drooling on the floor. My sister thought it was funny but then he started touching her. She was weird at first but his hands were all over her breasts and fingering her and she totally gave in to him. They all went into a bedroom and had a threesome. Soon I hear my sister yell my name, and I open the door door and the first thing I see is this guy's huge Black cock and it's so hard and shiny and covered in liquid. I see my sister and her friend are bent over, and the guy grabs me so hard, pushing his dick against my face. He spent the next hour making me suck his cock and then I'd be yelled at to put his cock in one of their pussies.
He didn't fuck me (that night) but, damn, he sure fingered me so deep while I was begging him to please put it in me. I was begging while he kept fucking back and forth from my sister to her friend and every few minutes pushing himself back into my mouth. Never told my parents and my sister always mentions how her friend knew she was a slut for sharing him. But I secretly liked being what he wanted and would have done anything for him. He finally came in my sister and then told me to clean his creamy cock. He grabbed my hair and smeared his cock and balls all over my face but of course I would have done it anyway.
I have pictures on Facebook from that weekend, and no one knows why I wore a skirt the whole weekend. It was easier for him to finger me during the football game. He made me cum several times during the game on Sunday. Afterward he told me to follow him to a bathroom where omg my pussy felt its first cock. I never imagined a Black guy would be my first, and some might say I was mollested, but it's all I've wanted or needed ever since.

Does that mean you are open or wanting to try a black guy..?
Oh sure!
Yet you say this:
I only date white guys
i believe this statement means "in the past" but you're open to dating Black men, are you?
Two other things you've said (somewhere else):
1. You are currently as a refugee in Germany, and
2. You have a (white) boyfriend.

Well, being away from home would give you a good oportunity to meet Black men.
So the question seems to be: Do you wish to leave your boyfriend in order to date a Black guy, or do you wish to cuckhold your white boyfriend with a Black man? 🤔 TY

Yet you say this:

i believe this statement means "in the past" but you're open to dating Black men, are you?
Two other things you've said (somewhere else):
1. You are currently as a refugee in Germany, and
2. You have a (white) boyfriend.

Well, being away from home would give you a good oportunity to meet Black men.
So the question seems to be: Do you wish to leave your boyfriend in order to date a Black guy, or do you wish to cuckhold your white boyfriend with a Black man? 🤔 TY
I don't know, I'm still thinking

The first plc shows a girl of real class with a Mcdonalds sticker on her phone
That's the best way for white males to cum...only apply pressure on the upstroke, so its the opposite of them simulating sex...never touch their balls....never give them oral...only stimulate them to you having sex or pleasing BBC...and don't spoil them with hand jobs either.

Do any white girls in here still think whiteboys are cute and worth dating? And if not do you really think we're worthless? I'm asking for real not as a fetish and I want to hear from white girls not cucks. I keep getting rejected by white girls for being white. Is there any chance you'd still date a white boy cause there's something special about us after youve tried bbc? I feel so lost. I really was hoping at least white girls would still want to date us while getting bbc....not completely drop us....it's not fair
I'm blacked since 1 year, i only fuck black men BUT i continue to date white men for love relation (not sex relation)
Maybe u dont have chance with the girl u tried to date.
Keep trying

Do any white girls in here still think whiteboys are cute and worth dating? And if not do you really think we're worthless? I'm asking for real not as a fetish and I want to hear from white girls not cucks. I keep getting rejected by white girls for being white. Is there any chance you'd still date a white boy cause there's something special about us after youve tried bbc? I feel so lost. I really was hoping at least white girls would still want to date us while getting bbc....not completely drop us....it's not fair
Dude stop being a BITCH

Back