White girls

Do any white girls in here still think whiteboys are cute and worth dating? And if not do you really think we're worthless? I'm asking for real not as a fetish and I want to hear from white girls not cucks. I keep getting rejected by white girls for being white. Is there any chance you'd still date a white boy cause there's something special about us after youve tried bbc? I feel so lost. I really was hoping at least white girls would still want to date us while getting bbc....not completely drop us....it's not fair

Modern white women support reparations and ✊🏿 BLACK LIVES MATTER ✊🏿

AP_20157607910765-1880x1254.jpg

qb754j3uh3a11.jpg

tumblr_pgywuaYvub1vr4mxl_1280.jpg

Realistically speaking, white girls still like white boys. What has changed though is the following:

1. White girls in general want experience with black cock before settling down.
2. White girls in more progressive areas are more interested in marrying and settling down with black men.
3. White girls are cheating more often with black men.
4. White mothers are encouraging their offspring to go black as well.

So ultimately its a slow and steady shift. Not something happening over the course of a few years.

Do any white girls in here still think whiteboys are cute and worth dating? And if not do you really think we're worthless? I'm asking for real not as a fetish and I want to hear from white girls not cucks. I keep getting rejected by white girls for being white. Is there any chance you'd still date a white boy cause there's something special about us after youve tried bbc? I feel so lost. I really was hoping at least white girls would still want to date us while getting bbc....not completely drop us....it's not fair
At what point did you lose your masculinity completely? Did it occur to you to try broadening your circle or increasing your likes or dislikes in dating. What is the pool of rejections? 2? You realize that the percentage of the population that has a proclivity for this fetish is like in the single percentile?

Realistically speaking, white girls still like white boys. What has changed though is the following:

1. White girls in general want experience with black cock before settling down.
2. White girls in more progressive areas are more interested in marrying and settling down with black men.
3. White girls are cheating more often with black men.
4. White mothers are encouraging their offspring to go black as well.

So ultimately its a slow and steady shift. Not something happening over the course of a few years.
Ist doesn't matter 😭 that's what I'm scared about. If they try bbc...idk it is better...but I'm scared it might be and they won't want whiteboys anymore....and it's not fair to encourage white duaghters to go black... 😭 They'll never give whiteboys like me a chance...I hate that....it's so unfair and mean

Reactions: wit
Ist doesn't matter 😭 that's what I'm scared about. If they try bbc...idk it is better...but I'm scared it might be and they won't want whiteboys anymore....and it's not fair to encourage white duaghters to go black... 😭 They'll never give whiteboys like me a chance...I hate that....it's so unfair and mean
Or give you a a chance to lick and kiss her ass after she takes BBC. Might even make you suck several BBCs to show your subservience to superior Black men

You are complaining too much about the same BS over and over again. If $hit makes you uncomfy just leave the site for good and use other venues. Get yourself a life, be da man and meet people IRL. ;) But my educated guess is that what you really want is lure reactions like the ones you get here, namely from @Jerry, @oldblackbull and @wit. 🤦‍♂️

You are complaining too much about the same BS over and over again. If $hit makes you uncomfy just leave the site for good and use other venues. Get yourself a life, be da man and meet people IRL. ;) But my educated guess is that what you really want is lure reactions like the ones you get here, namely from @Jerry, @oldblackbull and @wit. 🤦‍♂️

He is concerned because white women don't give a $hit about white boys:

FYidbBTWQAELm0n

Last edited:
N
No I'm not. I keep saying this and everybody acts like they can read minds. I DONT want this to be true. I'm scared it is. I'm really scared it really is a reality. I feel intimidated for real cause black guys are usually much bigger than me and so aggressive compared to me.

N

No I'm not. I keep saying this and everybody acts like they can read minds. I DONT want this to be true. I'm scared it is. I'm really scared it really is a reality. I feel intimidated for real cause black guys are usually much bigger than me and so aggressive compared to me.
So get off your rear end and change that. My god man what do you want someone to pull you by the nose. If your large or small go join a gym. Get some muscle on you. Try a new haircut, change your life instead of complaining the one you have isn’t working out.

So get off your rear end and change that. My god man what do you want someone to pull you by the nose. If your large or small go join a gym. Get some muscle on you. Try a new haircut, change your life instead of complaining the one you have isn’t working out.

Excellent advice! You literately saved his life! 👏
You conveniently forgot to mention though that he cannot change his small white dick or his white skin.

You are just as bad.

Really? At least I'm not as bad as you; I don't tend to give false advice, neither do I conveniently forget about certain details.

Last edited:
At what point did you lose your masculinity completely? Did it occur to you to try broadening your circle or increasing your likes or dislikes in dating. What is the pool of rejections? 2? You realize that the percentage of the population that has a proclivity for this fetish is like in the single percentile?
Please everyone. Please don't feed the crying troll formerly known as @Whiteboi3. This new account was just set up because folks got so tired of his other nonsense posts. Best to ignore and hope he goes away.

N

Yet you keep coming back to THIS forum. Get those stupid stereotypes out of your head. Go somewhere Women are looking for a date with white guys instead. Or accept that most of the answers you get here come from MEN who try to speak on behalf of Women. You're just ridiculing yourself man. Don't buy into any BS.

Back